StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (484) 233-6173 Contact Us Now
Ardmore Caregiver Agency
Care for the Whole Person, Not Just Their Condition
When you’re looking for an in-home caregiver in Ardmore, it’s important to make sure that you hire a team you can trust to take great care of your loved one. Thankfully, our highly-qualified care teams at Homewatch CareGivers® make this decision simple.
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact us today at 484.233.6173
Join us for our Ask Me Anything event!
Ask Me Anything
You can tune in to our Ask Me Anything Feed on September 27th at 10am - 3pm MT and ask our in house expert, Nicole Brackett, any questions you have about the best practices when caring for someone living with dementia.
Dementia affects millions of families across the nation. Did you Know?
- There are over 5.7 million Americans living with Alzheimer’s
- Every 65 seconds a new person is diagnosed in the US
- 31.4% of home health agency patients are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and other dementia diseases
There are many qualities that make us the trusted name in caregiving, some of which include:
- You can speak to a live person no matter what time you call
- We offer person-directed care that empowers and includes the client
- Your loved one will be matched with a caregiver who speaks the same language
- We provide regular quality assurance visits to ensure satisfaction
- We can staff a caregiver for existing clients in as few as two hours in many cases
We understand that it can be stressful to let someone you don’t know that well take care of your loved one. That’s why we take the time to ensure that our clients have everything they need to be comfortable and happy.
Contact our Ardmore in-home and Alzheimer caregivers at (484) 233-6173 to request a free evaluation today.
“Your quality of care, compassionate outreach, and measurements ...”