StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (484) 233-6173 Contact Us Now
Ardmore Caregiver Agency
Care for the Whole Person, Not Just Their Condition
When you’re looking for an in-home caregiver in Ardmore, it’s important to make sure that you hire a team you can trust to take great care of your loved one. Thankfully, our highly-qualified care teams at Homewatch CareGivers® make this decision simple.
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact us today at 484.233.6173
Empower Through Care
Join Us for a Webinar led by Dr. Allen Power
Tuesday APRIl 2, 2019 at 12 pm MST
The purpose of this online training is to provide ways you can have a positive impact when making decisions about care for a loved one. The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 12 pm MST.
Did you know?
- 100% of ER doctors agree an annual Home Safety Assessment is important to keep homes safe for seniors.
- Cooking is the third leading cause of injury for individuals over age 65.
- People between 65 and 74 are nearly twice as likely to die in a fire.
There are many qualities that make us the trusted name in caregiving, some of which include:
- You can speak to a live person no matter what time you call
- We offer person-directed care that empowers and includes the client
- Your loved one will be matched with a caregiver who speaks the same language
- We provide regular quality assurance visits to ensure satisfaction
- We can staff a caregiver for existing clients in as few as two hours in many cases
We understand that it can be stressful to let someone you don’t know that well take care of your loved one. That’s why we take the time to ensure that our clients have everything they need to be comfortable and happy.
Contact our Ardmore in-home and Alzheimer caregivers at (484) 233-6173 to request a free evaluation today.
“Your quality of care, compassionate outreach, and measurements ...”