StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (484) 233-6173 Free Consultation
Ardmore In-Home Caregiver
Care for the Whole Person, Not Just Their Condition
When you’re looking for an in-home caregiver in Ardmore, it’s important to make sure that you hire a team you can trust to take great care of your loved one. Thankfully, our highly-qualified care teams at Homewatch CareGivers® make this decision simple.
Our trained Ardmore professionals offer a variety of home watch services, including respite care, elder care, chronic conditions care, and more. In-home care is intended to help your loved one sustain and maintain their quality of life while making sure they are safe and comfortable in the process. Our caregivers not only provide high-quality services, but they also help your loved one with their social, physical, mental, and psychological needs. Our in-home caregivers are trained, background checked, insured, and bonded. Contact our team of senior care professionals today to learn more about what we do in Ardmore, King of Prussia and beyond!
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact us today at 484.233.6173
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
There are many qualities that make us the trusted name in caregiving, some of which include:
- You can speak to a live person no matter what time you call
- We offer person-directed care that empowers and includes the client
- Your loved one will be matched with a caregiver who speaks the same language
- We provide regular quality assurance visits to ensure satisfaction
- We can staff a caregiver for existing clients in as few as two hours in many cases
We understand that it can be stressful to let someone you don’t know that well take care of your loved one. That’s why we take the time to ensure that our senior care clients have everything they need to be comfortable and happy.
Contact our Ardmore in-home and Alzheimer caregivers at (484) 233-6173 to request a free evaluation today.
“Your quality of care, compassionate outreach, and measurements ...”