StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (484) 233-6173 Contact Us Now
Ardmore Caregiver Agency
Care for the Whole Person, Not Just Their Condition
When you’re looking for an in-home caregiver in Ardmore, it’s important to make sure that you hire a team you can trust to take great care of your loved one. Thankfully, our highly-qualified care teams at Homewatch CareGivers® make this decision simple.
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact us today at 484.233.6173
For seniors, seemingly everyday things can cause potential danger: an open flame on the stove, smoking cigarettes, or heating equipment, can cause a fire that could lead to injury or death.
Luckily, home care can help.
Home care can help prevent fire hazards and keep your elderly loved ones safe by addressing the following:
- Install smoke-detecting alarms in every sleeping room and outside of any sleeping areas and check the batteries annually.
- Have your elderly loved one sleep on the first floor, when possible, to make an emergency escape easier and quicker.
- Do fire drills to prepare in the case of an actual fire, so your loved one knows what to do in case there is a fire in the home and she or he must evacuate.
- Keep a phone nearby at all times so your senior has easy access to dial out for help.
How do you plan for an emergency for someone who needs help with their daily activities? Click here to read more.
There are many qualities that make us the trusted name in caregiving, some of which include:
- You can speak to a live person no matter what time you call
- We offer person-directed care that empowers and includes the client
- Your loved one will be matched with a caregiver who speaks the same language
- We provide regular quality assurance visits to ensure satisfaction
- We can staff a caregiver for existing clients in as few as two hours in many cases
We understand that it can be stressful to let someone you don’t know that well take care of your loved one. That’s why we take the time to ensure that our clients have everything they need to be comfortable and happy.
Contact our Ardmore in-home and Alzheimer caregivers at (484) 233-6173 to request a free evaluation today.
“I chose to work for Homewatch CareGivers over other options ...”
“Consumate professionals, extraordinary care”
“Debera R. was an excellent care giver, she was ...”
“Homewatch CareGivers has an excellent training program and ...”
“Homewatch CareGivers is a good company to work for because they ...”
“The training from Homewatch CareGivers was helpful for me ...”
“The staff at Homewatch Caregivers is excellent.”
“My dad is settling in with his caregiver. She seems vested in ...”