Care Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
Thank you for all the love and support you provided for Mom and me. Your services were a lifesaver.
Written by: Joanne C., Cupertino
* Experience with the elderly in non-medical, in-home care and assistance required.
· Hygiene Assistance
· Meal Preparation / Diet Monitoring
· Light Housekeeping and Laundry
· Ambulatory / Mobility Assistance
· Transportation, Errands and Shopping
· Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
* Experience working with infants and children
* Must be caring, trustworthy, and responsible
* Drive to appointments
* Must be CPR and first aid certfied
* GED or High School equivalent preferred
* Must be able to pass a background check
* Must be on-time and reliable
* Must drive and own a vehicle
* Must have a current California driver's license
* Must have car insurance
Home care jobs are available for those compassionate individuals looking to make a profound difference in the lives of our clients through caregiving. Our professionally developed training platform through Homewatch CareGivers University provides the knowledge and skills required to deliver the premier quality of home care services that has become the Homewatch CareGivers standard.
“When you work a job of joy, you don’t work a day in your life.”
-Beryl Clark, Homewatch CareGivers
Homewatch CareGivers® is a trademark owned by Homewatch International, Inc.™ and licensed for use to independently-owned franchised businesses that offer caregiver services to the public. All personal services, elderly care, caregiving and home care services offered OR provided under the Homewatch CareGivers™ mark are offered and provided only by independently-owned franchises and, where required, licensed OR registered businesses and care agencies.