Selective Candidate Profile
Are You Our Next Senior Care Franchise Owner?
At Homewatch CareGivers®, our franchisees are a group of diverse individuals with a variety of experiences and backgrounds. There is no single ideal candidate. We consider candidates very carefully to ensure they will be a strong representative of our brand. While prior medical or healthcare experience is not necessary, we do find that the franchisees who own the most successful offices in our home care franchise network often share similar qualities.
Do these traits sound like you?
- You can follow our proven business model
- You are seeking a people-driven service opportunity
- You are civic-minded and a community partner
- You want to play an active role as owner of your business
- You have experience leading and managing an array of individuals
- You share a passion for our mission, vision, and values
- You want to create jobs in your community
- You are skilled at communication and networking
- You are willing to collaborate on best practices with our support team and franchisee network
- You are able to meet our financial investment requirements (minimum of $50,000 cash, $350,000 net worth, and ability to secure additional funding for working capital)
If you believe you are a good match for the Homewatch CareGivers franchise family, complete the request for information form and a franchise consultant will contact you as soon as possible.
A Day in the Life of a Franchisee
Homewatch CareGivers franchisees are responsible for managing the strategic direction of their business and for creating a positive, client-centric culture. A typical day in the life of a franchise owner can vary greatly. It may include running staff meetings, reviewing monthly operational costs, visiting referral sources, or greeting a new crop of caregivers at their new hire orientation.
As a franchisee, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working with Support Center to establish a strategic plan to meet financial and operational goals
- Translating the company’s mission, vision, and values into day-to-day activities and behaviors
- Guiding and motivating others to take actions that support the mission, vision, and values
- Taking actions, making decisions, and shaping team priorities to achieve business goals
- Delegating day-to-day activities, including caregiving and scheduling, to appropriate staff
- Ensuring effective and ongoing on-the-job training of team members
- Evaluating individual and team performance and making appropriate developmental recommendations
- Recognizing and rewarding staff whose actions support the company’s goals
- Establishing criteria and work procedures to achieve a high level of quality service
Hiring a solid operational staff and sales-focused marketing employees will be critical to your success since you will rely on these employees for so much of your daily business.
Reach out to us at (844) 220-0887 with any questions you might have or fill out our contact form to express your interest in becoming an owner of our home care franchise.