As an industry-leading home care franchise, Homewatch International is very selective about the franchisees who enter the Homewatch CareGivers network. While there is no standard ideal franchise candidate, and medical expertise is not necessary, the following are traits we see in many of the top performing offices:
- Ability to follow a proven business model
- Looking for a people-driven, service opportunity
- Civic-minded; a community partner
- Seeking an active role in ownership of a business
- Experienced leader, managing a variety of individuals
- Passion for our Mission, Vision, Values
- Desire to create jobs
- Communicative; likes to network
- Willingness to collaborate on best practices with both the Support Center and other Franchisees
- Ability to invest a minimum cash amount of $50,000 with access to additional investment funds for financing the operations of the business
See our sample Franchisee Job Description on the following page.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Homewatch CareGivers franchisee, please fill out our Franchise Ownership Request for Information form and a Franchise Consultant will contact you as soon as possible.