Summary of a Homewatch CareGivers Franchisee
The franchise owner is responsible for managing the strategic direction of their business and for creating a positive, client-centric culture. A typical day in the life of a franchise owner can vary greatly. This can include running staff meetings, reviewing monthly operational costs, visiting referral sources, or greeting a new crop of caregivers at new hire orientation. Hiring a solid operational staff and sales-focused marketing employee is critical to your success.
Ideal franchise candidates should be interested in providing employment and improving the quality of life for families within their communities, as well as being self-motivated and willing to follow a franchise system. Business management skills are preferred; sales and marketing skills are a plus. Health care experience is not required.
Primary Responsibilities of a Homewatch CareGivers Franchisee
- Translates the company Mission – Vision – Values into day-to-day activities and behaviors; guides and motivates others to take actions that support the Mission – Vision – Values
- Works with Support Center to establish strategic plan to meet financial and operational goals
- Takes actions, makes decisions and shapes teams and/or group priorities to achieve business goals
- Delegates day-to-day activities, including caregiving and scheduling, to appropriate staff
- Ensures effective and ongoing, on-the-job training of team members, evaluates individual and team performance and makes appropriate developmental recommendations
- Recognizes and rewards staff whose actions support the Company’s vision and values
- Establishes criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality service
If you think you have what it takes to be a Homewatch CareGivers franchisee, please fill out our Franchise Ownership Request for Information Form and a Franchise Consultant will contact you as soon as possible.