Our Homewatch CareGivers franchisees have access to training and support programs to help launch a home care business successfully and continue to develop, differentiate and grow. We offer a lifetime training guarantee to all franchisees and their staff.
The best practices and tools we provide our franchisees stem from our years of experience in the home care industry and continuous improvement of our model. Our pre-training program helps you prepare to open your home care business immediately after classroom training. Additional support and training includes:
- Week-long classroom training at the Support Center in Denver
- 52-week step-by-step home care Business Implementation Program guided by our team of Subject Matter Experts with over 130 years of experience in health care/franchising
- In-field launch program at your office
- 360 Business Reviews In-field
- Online caregiver training – train your caregivers with our accredited, online university
- Monthly webinars and best practices trainings
- Customized intranet to access the latest tools and call recordings
- One-on-one training and coaching by subject matter experts just a phone call away
- Annual conference in Colorado for networking and the latest on company initiatives
- Franchisee Advisory Council representatives
- Peer group forums for franchisee-to-franchisee communications and support
When you fill out the form to request more information on franchise ownership, a dedicated franchise consultant will educate you on the specific training and ongoing support we provide in much more detail. Please fill out the franchise ownership information request form to learn more.