Home Care Business Owner Profile
Are You the Right Fit to Open a Homewatch CareGivers Franchise?
At Homewatch CareGivers, our franchisees are a group of diverse individuals with a variety of experiences and backgrounds. There is no single ideal candidate. Instead, we look for individuals who have the drive, goals, and compassion required to run an effective home care business.
We consider candidates very carefully to ensure they will be a strong representative of our brand. While prior medical or healthcare experience is not necessary, we do find that the franchisees who own the most successful offices in our home care franchise network often share similar qualities.
Do these traits sound like you?
- You can follow our proven business model
- You are seeking a people-driven service opportunity
- You are civic-minded and a community partner
- You want to play an active role as owner of your business
- You have experience leading and managing an array of individuals
- You share a passion for our mission, vision, and values
- You want to create jobs in your community
- You are skilled at communication and networking
- You are willing to collaborate on best practices with our support team and franchisee network
- You are able to meet our financial investment requirements (minimum of $50,000 cash, $350,000 net worth, and ability to secure additional funding for working capital)
If you believe you are a good match for the Homewatch CareGivers franchise family, complete the request for information form and a franchise consultant will contact you as soon as possible.
A Day in the Life of a Franchisee