The Homewatch CareGivers of Green Valley Story
Homewatch CareGivers of Green Valley is a family owned and operated home care agency serving the elderly and disabled throughout southern Pima County, northern Santa Cruz County and the entire Santa Cruz Valley.
We truly embrace the notion that our clients, their families and our caregivers are an extension of our family. HWCG-GV is owned and operated by Tammy and Larry Kempton who chose Green Valley, Arizona as their home, not only for its delightful weather and majestic beauty, but also because of their true admiration for Green Valley’s extraordinary population of talented, caring people. Our management team includes our eldest son, Riley.
We see our work through HWCG-GV as a means to assist our friends and neighbors in their times of need. Our caregivers are carefully screened and thoughtfully trained. In fact, we require that our caregivers acquire ongoing training every month through the Homewatch CareGivers University. For our clients’ protection, all of our caregivers are bonded and insured and subject to annual background investigations.
We specialize in the following types of care:
- Short term care, long term care and even 24-hour care
- Care for those suffering from dementia and related diseases (Tammy has extensive experience in Homewatch CareGivers' Pathways to Memory program and has likewise instructed our talented caregivers)
- Hospice support for those needing end of life care
- Chronic care for the disabled and those with diseases and chronic condition
- Rehabilitative care for those who are recovering from injury or illness
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and your family to discuss home care options that are available. There is no cost or obligation for an initial consultation of home care needs by members of our professional team. We require no up-front fees or deposits.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve your home care needs. Please contact us at:
(520) 282-4088 or email@example.com