About Homewatch CareGivers of Green Valley
After successfully running the Homewatch CareGivers office in Tucson for 11 years, Margie Lannon was offered the exciting opportunity to purchase the office in Green Valley. The previous owners felt Margie was uniquely equipped to take the business forward and expand both care and coverage. The goal was to ensure that the business would continue to thrive, and Ms. Lannon has definitely risen to the occasion. She has a fabulous team in the Green Valley area and together they are making tremendous strides in reaching out to the community and continuing on with the level of care those who use our services have come to expect and love.
Some of those home care services include:
- Flexibility of shifts
- 24/7 Live Call Line – No Answering Service
- Complimentary Initial Client Evaluation – Includes Safety Inspection and Fall Risk Assessment
- Homewatch Caregivers University – Continuing Education for all Caregivers is Mandatory
- Long Term Care Insurance – We Help with the paper filing and approval to eliminate your premium.
- Hospital Discharge Special – We Offer a Ride Home from Santa Cruz Valley Regional Hospital and 2 Hours of Care for $50
We understand home care can bring about a range of emotions that can make it difficult to reach out. We’d like to answer any questions you have and help you find the best fit for your unique situation. Our office is located at 75 W Calle de las Tiendas, Suite 113B, Green Valley AZ 85614. We’d love to have you stop by and say Hi!