StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (248) 413-8425 Contact Us Now
Novi Caregiving Services
Skillful & Empowering Caregiver Agency in Novi
If your loved has reached the point where you can no longer care for them alone, our team here at Homewatch CareGivers® can provide the comprehensive in-home care you need. We provide our Novi caregiving services for people of all ages in Huron Valley. Our staff are expertly trained and fully qualified to meet the demands of maintaining your loved one’s health, whether they are experiencing chronic pain or illness, temporary loss of mobility, a need for help with daily activities of living, or anything in between.
Join us for our Open House & Ribbon Cutting event on Tuesday, March 5th. Click here for more details!
We are equipped to provide care for people living at home or in assisted living communities. We can also provide transportation services for senior adults who need help travelling to and from appointments in Huron Valley, as well as people of any age who are in need of assistance when transitioning from hospital to home.
Our Novi caregivers can help enrich the life of your loved one through attentive companion services, compassionate dementia care, and respite care, even if they don’t need hands-on medical care at their current level of health. However, when the time comes to change your loved one’s care plan and adapt it based on new challenges or limitations, we are prepared to accommodate their developing needs.
Want to learn more about Novi in-home care services? Contact us today by calling 248.413.8425
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Here For You Always
At HomeWatch CareGivers® of Huron Valley, we are experienced Novi caregiving providers with a passion for delivering great service, and we always seek to treat your loved ones as if they were our own. Regardless of your circumstances or the needs of your loved one, we always seek to provide specialized care and attention, and we never forget that your comfort, convenience, and peace of mind are our greatest accomplishment.
We provide care for all ages and many situations, including:
- Advanced age
- Dementia or Alzheimer's disease
- Degenerative disorders, such as MS or ALS
- Post-surgery, including cosmetic, joint replacement, or heart surgery
- Chronic conditions, such as diabetes, COPD, or cancer
We strive to provide the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local Novi caregivers are trained, background-checked, insured, and bonded. What's more, we are ready to help you.
“I cannot say enough wonderful things about Homewatch CareGivers.”