- Assisting clients with their personal care needs in accordance with the care plan.
- Assist clients with activities of daily living (ADL’s) in a safe and beneficial manner.
- May be required to take clients to appointment or run errands.
- Must complete 12 hours of company-provided training per year.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting or skilled facility.
- Must pass all background and drug screenings with satisfactory results.
Other Requirements and Qualifications
- Able to work an average of 20-40 hours per week.
- Able to lift 20-30 pounds.
- Flexible hours, full time work available
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Paid drive-time plus mileage reimbursement between two clients on the same day
- Supplemental insurance through Aflac
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Online classes are available 24/7 and offer self-paced study and online testing with immediate scoring; 12 hours of paid annual coursework
- Referral bonuses provided for caregivers and clients referred