Care Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
I would recommend Homewatch CareGivers because they were professional. The staff really cares about their clients, it's not just a job for them. It is something they really enjoy doing!
Written by: Mary Kay, daughter of client
Our caregivers are kind, happy and committed to providing quality care! As Certified Nursing Assistants, you should of course have the skills to provide personal care services ranging from the simple to complex. But more importantly, as a caregiver on our team you must enjoy focusing on the people we care for, not just managing their conditions and completing household tasks. Our caregivers look for ways to help our clients feel engaged, connected and appreciated while supporting them to be independent and happy in their homes. We are all committed to on-going education and personal development in order to uphold Homewatch CareGivers premier place in the home care industry. You'll be supported by our RN, Client Services Manager and Owner - we're all involved in providing the highest quality of care to our clients and support to our staff. Our client mix changes all the time, but generally you can choose from long or short shifts, overnights or weekends or any combination that works for you life!
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
1. Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting or skilled facility
2. Must possess current and verifiable Nurse Aid Certification (CNA)
3. Must be able to function with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the client and executing their individual care plan
4. Must accept responsibility for maintaining and developing skills through education on an ongoing basis. Homewatch CareGivers may require more education than what is required by state licensing standards.
5. Willingly adheres to agency policies and communicates effectively with office personnel
6. Accurate and timely completion of paperwork per company policies
7. Satisfactory background screening results, which may include drug screening
Home care jobs are available for those compassionate individuals looking to make a profound difference in the lives of our clients through caregiving. Our professionally developed training platform through Homewatch CareGivers University provides the knowledge and skills required to deliver the premier quality of home care services that has become the Homewatch CareGivers standard.
“When you work a job of joy, you don’t work a day in your life.”
-Beryl Clark, Homewatch CareGivers
Homewatch CareGivers® is a trademark owned by Homewatch International, Inc.™ and licensed for use to independently-owned franchised businesses that offer caregiver services to the public. All personal services, elderly care, caregiving and home care services offered OR provided under the Homewatch CareGivers™ mark are offered and provided only by independently-owned franchises and, where required, licensed OR registered businesses and care agencies.