Homewatch CareGivers of North Dallas Job Openings
Experienced CaregiverHomewatch CareGivers of North Dallas
It is our mission to ‘preserve dignity, protect independence, and provide peace of mind for our clients and our loved ones.’ We live by these values and want to hire individuals that do as well!
Benefits of working at Homewatch CareGivers:
- The ability to make a difference through one on one care in the client’s home.
- Create lasting relationships with clients, their families, and the Homewatch family.
- Flexible hours which creates a positive work-life balance.
- Training that is unequaled in our industry.
- Part-time or Full-time positions
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- Trustworthy Management that provides encouragement, support, & excellent communication.
- Career Advancement opportunities with a growing company.
The care that we provide to our clients varies based on client need. Our Caregivers provide
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care services
Our client base is mostly the older population, but we also serve individuals with disabilities and childcare.
Flexibility with you schedule
You have a life, we get it. We work with you to create flexible schedules to create a work life balance.
You talk. We listen.
You are the eyes and ears in the homes of clients. What you see and hear helps inform our clients’ experience and well-being.
We support you
Our comprehensive training provides you with the skills you need to be successful.
No extra paperwork
You will be able to use our caregiver app to manage your shift and provide feedback to the office.
“Homewatch CareGivers is a good company to work for because they are very understanding and they treat their employees with love and respect.”
“I chose to work for Homewatch CareGivers over other options because they offered more hours and better training.”
“The training from Homewatch CareGivers was helpful for me because when I got into the homes of the clients, I know everything that I need to know about how to care for my clients.”
“Homewatch CareGivers helped me feel more confident in my abilities.”