Home Care Claims Support & Management for Long Term Care Insurance Policy Holders
We help our clients attain approval and maximize the value of their LTCi benefits with our free support services. Our assistance ranges from basic policy review to opening a claim to ensuring receipt of regular benefit payments. We are there every step of the way with our value added support services.
DOWNLOAD FREE LTCi GUIDE
Long Term Care Insurance Benefit Evaluation and Claims Support Services
We help our clients receive their Long Term Care Insurance Benefits with free support services that ranges from opening a claim to receiving regular benefit payments. Homewatch Caregivers supports the In-Home Long Term Care Insurance process every step of the way…
- LTCi policy review with a detailed explanation of all available policy benefits
- Management of all paperwork associated with opening and initiating a claim
- Review and structure of client scheduling to accommodate the most financially prudent method of meeting the elimination period and leveraging the daily benefit allowance
- Work to achieve a LTCi Premium Waiver
- Complete required daily activity tracking logs, document ADL support provided and biweekly submissions of LTCi claims paperwork
- Accepting LTCi payments and Assignment of Benefits (AOB)
- Identify and secure of the Home Modification and Durable Medical Equipment (DME) benefits
- Attaining approval for Home Modification work, and organize and secure delivery of DME
- Confirmation of client eligibility for a Personal Emergency Response (PER) unit, while supporting equipment delivery, installation and ongoing monitoring and maintenance.
Do you need help initiating a Long Term Care Insurance claim or require assistance completing the paperwork and processing the weekly ADL forms? Contact us and let us take the hassle out of the Long Term Care Claim submission process.