About Homewatch CareGivers of Phoenix
Homewatch CareGivers of Phoenix is a family owned and operated home care agency in Phoenix serving the elderly and disabled throughout all of Maricopa County. We truly embrace the notion that our clients, their families, and our caregivers are an extension of our immediate family. We strive to ensure that the home care services provided are nothing less than what we would want or expect for our own family members.
It is our goal to have the most highly trained and qualified staff of caregivers available for our clients.
To that end, all of our caregivers are:
- Bonded and Insured
- All are either Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) or Certified CareGivers
- All have received their CPR and First-Aid certifications
- All are TB-tested and most have fingerprint clearance cards with the State of Arizona
- All have been subjected to a national background investigation to screen out those who may have a criminal record
All of our care is overseen by a Registered Nurse (RN/MSW) who reviews all of the care plans and directs our quality assurance program.
We specialize in the following types of care:
- 24 hour care - short-term care or long-term care
- Alzheimer's care for those suffering from dementia and related illnesses
- Hospice support for those needing end of life care
- Chronic care for the disabled and those with diseases and chronic conditions
- Rehabilitative care for those who are recovering from an injury or illness
It is our goal to make home care as affordable as possible.We do not require any up-front fees or deposits, and there is no term to our Service Agreement; that is, you can cease using our home care service at any time. We offer flexible payment arrangements as well. We can file claims for all Long Term Care insurance carriers, and if there is financial hardship we may accept an assignment of benefits.
We would welcome the opportunity to arrange a meeting with you and your family to discuss home care options available. There is no cost or obligation for a consultation/assessment of home care needs by a member of our team.
Please give us a call at your earliest convenience to make arrangements for such a meeting. Our phone numbers are:
- 602.953.2872 – Central Phoenix
- 480.663.7700 – Scottsdale area
- 623.214.5000 – West Valley
- 888.953.2872 –if calling from outside of the Phoenix area.
We look forward to hearing from you, and again, thank you for choosing Homewatch CareGivers of Phoenix. Choosing a caregiver agency is no easy task, and every aspect of that agency should be considered, from their staff to types of care they provide. Homewatch CareGivers prides itself on our ability to understand your elder care needs and seek to provide the best home care available. With a multitude of home care agencies available, picking the perfect one should be a collaborative process with an expert in agency that understands all aspects of home care. With Homewatch CareGivers of Phoenix you can rest assured we have your in-home care needs in mind with every one of our consultations.
Trust in our compassionate, person-directed approach to care.