StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (216) 279-7154 Free Consultation
In-Home Care Services in Solon
Trustworthy & Compassionate Caregiving Services
When the time comes for you to get some extra help caring for your loved ones, whether that be an aging parent, child, or another loved one, many people prefer the comfort of their own home. At Homewatch CareGivers of Solon, we provide compassionate in-home caregiving services to care for your loved one, while giving you the ultimate peace of mind knowing they are in good hands.
With over 40 years of experience, Homewatch CareGivers understands that caregiving should never interfere with your or your loved one’s quality of life. From our in-home services to our professional caregivers, our team is dedicated to doing everything we can to keep your loved one safe and comfortable.
Our caregiving services can help with daily hygiene tasks, as well as some weekly chores and light cleaning to ensure that your loved one and their space are taken care of.
Call us today at (216) 279-7154 or click here to learn more about our in-home care services in Solon!
Our in-home caregivers provide support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips:
- Keep a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly loved one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Some of the activities our caregivers can assist with include:
- Companionship – To avoid loneliness and isolation in older adults, our caregivers can act as companionship partners by providing emotional and social support during their care services.
- Light Housekeeping – To ensure that our clients are always in safe and clean environments, our caregivers can assist in light housekeeping services.
- Medication Monitoring – Our caregivers can help monitor your loved one’s medication intake, as well as double-check dosage levels and labels.
- Mobility Services – From getting around the home to transferring to a vehicle, if your loved one has mobility issues, our caregivers are fully trained in mobility assistance for all of our clients.
- Personal Care & Hygiene – Our caregivers can help in all hygiene and personal care tasks. From grooming to bathing, our caregivers will ensure proper hygiene is conducted regularly.
- Meal Planning – Your caregiver will ensure that your loved one is getting the proper food and nutrients they need throughout the day.
- Errands – From grocery shopping to going to the post office, our caregivers can help assist with shopping and various errands as needed!
Not only are our services designed to ensure that you and your loved ones are being taken care of, but that you have the ultimate peace of mind knowing that you have the best in the business caring for your love done. Our caregivers have years of experience and knowledge to help your loved one stay comfortable and get the care they need!
“I cannot say enough wonderful things about Homewatch CareGivers.”