StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (801) 790-4365 Contact Us Now
In-Home Care Services in West Jordan
Personalized Caregiving Services for Every Need
Independent living is something we may take for granted, but when you or a loved one requires extra assistance to retain their independence, it can be a challenge. Caring for a loved one—whether they need care due to age, degenerative disorders, chronic conditions, or temporary conditions—can cause stress, especially for those who don’t have the support that is needed. At Homewatch CareGivers® of West Jordan, we’re committed to supporting the entire family with our compassionate, personalized caregiving services. Our Caregivers are highly qualified, extensively trained, and extraordinarily passionate about providing superior in-home care services.
We strive to help you or your loved one live independently, providing caring support wherever needed. Our goal is to enrich the quality of life for every client, so you can feel confident that our expert care teams are prepared to surpass your expectations and go above and beyond to meet your needs. We take the time to get to know the unique needs of your family, so we can make it easy to get the personalized, quality care your loved one deserves.
Want to know more about our West Jordan caregiving services? Call (801) 790-4365.
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Here For You Always
Homewatch CareGivers was founded on the idea that individuals should receive kind, compassionate, and qualified care tailored to their unique needs and in their preferred surroundings. We know that it can be overwhelming to welcome a stranger into the home. Because of that, we train our professionals not just on high-quality care but on interpersonal relationships, as well.
We provide care for all ages and many situations, including:
- Advanced age
- Dementia or Alzheimer's disease
- Degenerative disorders, such as MS or ALS
- Post-surgery, including cosmetic, joint replacement, or heart surgery
- Chronic conditions, such as diabetes, COPD, or cancer
- Backup care for children
We strive to provide the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, insured, and bonded. What's more, we are ready to help you.
“The care for our disabled son has been wonderful, consistent and ...”
“Truely Blessed To Work For Such An Amazing Company”
“Great Caregivers and office staff”