Role: The Client Care Coordinator is a qualified person appointed by the Owner(s) & Managing Director to coordinate the care services and activities of the agency and its employees. Provides care management for people of all ages and their families, to improve quality of life and maintain the highest possible ability to function independently within their community in accordance with the Homewatch CareGivers philosophy.
Scope of Position: Reports to the Owner/Managing Director
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: The appointed Client Care Coordinator for the agency must meet the following qualifications:
- Self-starter who is energetic, upbeat, organized and passionate about helping others.
- A positive, can do & will do attitude.
- Team player.
- Great time-management skills; ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills including email, scheduling software, accessing the internet, downloading and utilizing a mobile application for smartphone.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse community. Ability to communicate medical information during potential crisis circumstances over the telephone, in person, and in writing.
- The ability to prepare reports to share with the Homewatch team, clients & family members, and healthcare professionals.
- Willingness to learn and adhere to agency policies on an on-going basis.
- Meet hiring criteria set forth by Homewatch CareGivers background check and drug testing policies.
- Accept responsibility for maintaining skills required for quality caregiving and management of staff.