Homewatch CareGivers helps improve the quality of life for those in our communities as well as provide meaningful employment opportunities. Our mission is to preserve dignity, protect independence, and provide peace of mind to our clients and their loved ones by providing exceptional home care. We offer employees a strong family-oriented culture and professional, accredited training that addresses relevant health and wellness issues. Homewatch CareGivers welcomes individuals into our family who are eager to continually learn in order to best serve clients’ evolving needs, and who demonstrate the passion for connecting people to the quality services they deserve.
Role:The Office Manager assures that the agency runs on a firm business foundation.
Scope of Position:Reports to the Owner(s).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Ability to work independently
- Office and clerical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Software experience with Word, Excel and other applications. Experience with accounting and Quickbooks a plus
- Highly motivated, team player
- Patient personality
- Ability to identify and solve problems in a timely manner
- Ability and desire to learn new things and skills
- Prior home care experience a plus