Care Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
"I utilized Homewatch CareGivers through some difficult transitions our family faced, in dealing with my husband's early onset alzheimers. A key strength of Homewatch in my opinion, is their consultative approach, in terms of matching the right caregivers as my husband's needs changed".
Written by: Robin, Client's Wife
Do you have experience working as a caregiver?
Do you have a passion for taking care of others?
Would you like to work for a company that honors its employees as its most valuable asset?
If so come join our team of elite caregivers. With Homewatch CareGivers you’re not just another employee, you’re part of our family.
Homewatch CareGivers are looking for compassionate reliable HHAs, Nurse Aides, and Personal Care Assistants to care for our clients in the client’s home. Duties may include attendant care, activities of daily living and personal care, such as; assisting with grooming and toileting, meal preparation and feeding, engaging client in activities, light housekeeping, and transportation. Work as many or as few hours as desired. This is a great opportunity for mom’s getting back to the workforce.
* Flexible Hours
* Incentive Programs
* Career Advancement
* 401K plan
Certification is a plus but is NOT Required. The right attitude, a willingness to work and a true desire to help others are the most important requirements.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid driver's license
* Car insurance and reliable transportation.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background, and child abuse check.
* Safisfactory drug test results.
1. Able to work an average of 20-40 hours per week
2. Able to bend, climb, stoop, and stand an average of 5 hours per day
3. Able to communicate effectively
The RN on Staff supervises personal care cases when it requires a higher level of expertise than the regular staff can accommodate. The RN also provides training for staff, Caregivers, and Clients. This is a part time position with flexible hours.
Scope of Position: Reports to the owner
Major Responsibilities: The RN on staff manages client services, provides supervision and training for all home care service staff, and is responsible for:
1. Ensures that all caregivers receive on-the-job training as needed for specific clients
2. Participates in ongoing training for caregivers during their employment with Homewatch CareGivers
3. Meets with new and prospective clients and performs an assessment of service needs
4. Creates a Care Plan for all new clients after assessment and updates Care Plans as needed
5. Reviews charting in spirals and companion charts for clients monthly
6. Meets with clients after service has started to ensure quality care
7. Communicates with case managers, caregivers, office staff, clients, family members, and other medical professionals about client’s needs and concerns
8. Makes scheduled or unscheduled visits with clients to perform nursing tasks requested by clients, family members, or office staff
9. Consults on matters dealing with the health, safety, and welfare of Homewatch CareGivers clients
10. Provides training to the clients regarding their own care, when requested
11. When requested, assesses the skill level of new caregivers and recommends additional training, if necessary
12. Any other duty requested to maintain the operations of the business including caregiving duties .
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Staff development, home care or home health experience preferred. CPR Instructor-Certified helpful but not required. License clear of infractions required. Experience in geriatrics a must, pediatric, post labor & delivery, cardiac, pulmonary and life-altering physical and mental diseases a plus.
1. Conveys professionalism with Homewatch CareGivers clients, their families and referral sources
2. Must maintain skills and learning on an ongoing basis, as well as adhering to Homewatch CareGivers, local, state and federal policies
3. Has background in managing other heath care professionals
4. Must be able to function with minimal supervision, multi-task, problem solve and make decisions on a timely basis
5. Must have knowledge and be able to supervise and train on all personal and complex care activities.
Home care jobs are available for those compassionate individuals looking to make a profound difference in the lives of our clients through caregiving. Our professionally developed training platform through Homewatch CareGivers University provides the knowledge and skills required to deliver the premier quality of home care services that has become the Homewatch CareGivers standard.
“When you work a job of joy, you don’t work a day in your life.”
-Beryl Clark, Homewatch CareGivers
Homewatch CareGivers® is a trademark owned by Homewatch International, Inc.™ and licensed for use to independently-owned franchised businesses that offer caregiver services to the public. All personal services, elderly care, caregiving and home care services offered OR provided under the Homewatch CareGivers™ mark are offered and provided only by independently-owned franchises and, where required, licensed OR registered businesses and care agencies.