In-Home Caregiver Services
Companionship, Safety, and Independence
Why do people need in-home care? Perhaps an elderly loved one needs help doing chores around the house or running errands, or maybe a degenerative disease like ALS or dementia has made it difficult for them to complete daily activities. While we all hope to stay healthy, happy, and independent, sometimes life has other plans. Injuries and surgeries can occur in any age group, leaving those affected disabled or on bed rest and in need of non-medical home care for months or a lifetime.
Homewatch CareGivers of Windsor delivers companion and homemaking services. Call (860) 300-3384 to learn more about our services.
Our clients have many different reasons for requiring care, and so we strive to provide services tailored to their individual needs and circumstances. We offer support ranging from 2 hours, up to 24-hour care. Our caregivers can provide:
- Companionship: Non-medical assistance to help with normal activities of daily living, that includes providing meaningful social engagement, and generally monitoring the home environment for safety concerns.
- Homemaker: A variety of services to assist with household chores like: meal preparation, laundry, light house cleaning and more.
- Personal Hygiene: Bathing, dressing, grooming, shower assistance, oral hygiene and assistance with toileting.
- Physical Assistance: Positioning or transferring from bed or chair, wheelchair assistance, dressing and navigating around the house.
- Errands: Companionship, assistance to accompany a client to pick-up prescriptions or doing regular grocery shopping and other errands.
- Medication Reminders: Adherence to time of day, dietary considerations and activity scheduling.
- Respite: If you are the primary caregiver, you may need a short break from time to time. Our caregivers can provide temporary short-term care while you tend to your own health and well-being.
- Well-Being: We can help you or your loved one continue to live safely and independently by offering true companionship and activities to curb feelings of loneliness and isolation. Our caregivers help clients avoid fall risks and ensure a safe and healthy home environment.
Care for All Ages
As much as you would like to, you cannot always be home for a sick child, pregnant spouse, or bedridden parent. Regardless of the life situation you’re experiencing, rest assured that our caregivers are ready and able to help people of all ages.
Could you or a loved one benefit from having an in-home caregiver? Contact Homewatch CareGivers at (860) 300-3384 for a complimentary consultation so that we may customize an appropriate plan of care.