Personalized Connected Care
Funding Options & Programs
Assistance for Paying for In-Home Care
When deciding on any elderly care for your loved one, it’s important to consider and plan for the associated financial costs. If your loved one’s savings aren’t enough to cover the cost of home care, they may be able to take advantage of financial assistance and planning programs.
Homewatch CareGivers® can provide more information on:
- VA Aid & Attendance Benefits – Veterans are often eligible for additional senior discounts and for a VA pension. Spouses of veterans should also inquire about VA benefits.
- Long-Term Care Insurance – Most long-term care insurance policies can be used for home care services.
- Medicare – When a loved one needs long-term care, many people discover that Medicare offers very limited benefits, especially when it comes to day-to-day assistance.
- Medicaid – Medicaid provides federal assistance to people in need, as well as the elderly. However, even if a loved one does qualify for Medicaid, it may not be enough to cover everything they require, like specialized care for chronic conditions or assistance with everyday activities, like bathing and dressing.
- Emergency Back-Up Care – If elder care arrangements change or fall through unexpectedly, emergency back-up care can provide you with additional resources for family members of all ages. Back-up care benefits are sometimes offered through your employer and can be used for family members of all ages.
* Medicaid benefits vary by state and not every office can process this payment source. Call us now for more information.
Typically, the cost of using a home care company such as Homewatch CareGivers depends on how many hours your loved one will need assistance.
If you or a loved one is in need of caregiving services, we encourage you to call us at (203) 894-6252 for more information regarding the cost of in-home care and financial options available.
Providing the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, and insured. This is our promise to you.About Our Caregivers
We conduct annual background checks on all local caregivers.
We provide at least 12 hours annually of employee training.
We perform in-person Quality Assurance visits at least every 90 days.
We conduct satisfaction surveys to monitor the level of care provided.
Homewatch CareGivers is Here to Help.