StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (860) 300-3384 Contact Us Now
In-Home Caregivers in Windsor
See Home Care in a Whole New Light
At Homewatch CareGivers®, we’re proud to offer caregiving services in Windsor that are unlike any other. Our esteemed care team is dedicated to raising the bar on the quality of home care that you should expect.
Redefining Home Care
We believe that your loved one deserves to be treated with compassionate care that applies to his or her unique needs, no matter what. That’s why we said goodbye to cookie-cutter style care plans and established a whole new plan structure that allows us to customize every care plan on an individual level. By taking the time to get to know your situation, we can set you up with kind, experienced caregivers that specialize in the type of care that your loved one needs. Homewatch CareGivers of Windsor always strives to go the extra mile in our efforts to redefine home care.
Contact our home health agency at (860) 300-3384 to request a free evaluation today!
For seniors, seemingly everyday things can cause potential danger: an open flame on the stove, smoking cigarettes, or heating equipment, can cause a fire that could lead to injury or death.
Luckily, home care can help.
Home care can help prevent fire hazards and keep your elderly loved ones safe by addressing the following:
- Install smoke-detecting alarms in every sleeping room and outside of any sleeping areas and check the batteries annually.
- Have your elderly loved one sleep on the first floor, when possible, to make an emergency escape easier and quicker.
- Do fire drills to prepare in the case of an actual fire, so your loved one knows what to do in case there is a fire in the home and she or he must evacuate.
- Keep a phone nearby at all times so your senior has easy access to dial out for help.
How do you plan for an emergency for someone who needs help with their daily activities? Click here to read more.
Here For You Always
Homewatch CareGivers of Windsor was founded on the idea that individuals should receive kind, compassionate, and qualified care tailored to their unique needs and in their preferred surroundings. We know that it can be overwhelming to welcome a stranger into the home. Because of that, we train our professionals not just on high-quality care but on interpersonal relationships, as well.
We provide care for all ages and many situations, including:
- Advanced age
- Dementia or Alzheimer's disease
- Degenerative disorders, such as MS or ALS
- Post-surgery, including cosmetic, joint replacement, or heart surgery
- Chronic conditions, such as diabetes, COPD, or cancer
- Backup care for children
We strive to provide the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local in home dementia caregivers are trained, background-checked, insured, and bonded. What's more, we are ready to help you.
“We have found them to be an excellent choice.”
“A key strength of Homewatch in my opinion, is their consultative ...”
“'My mom laughs alot more."”