StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (860) 300-3384 Free Consultation
In-Home Caregivers in Windsor
See Home Care in a Whole New Light
At Homewatch CareGivers, we’re proud to offer caregiving services in Windsor that are unlike any other. Our esteemed senior care team is dedicated to raising the bar on the quality of home care that you should expect.
Redefining Home Care
We believe that your loved one deserves to be treated with compassionate care that applies to his or her unique needs, no matter what. That’s why we said goodbye to cookie-cutter style care plans and established a whole new plan structure that allows us to customize every care plan on an individual level. By taking the time to get to know your situation, we can set you up with kind, experienced caregivers that specialize in the type of care that your loved one needs. Homewatch CareGivers of Windsor always strives to go the extra mile in our efforts to redefine home care.
Contact our home health agency in Windsor at (860) 300-3384 to request a free evaluation today!
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Here For You Always
Homewatch CareGivers of Windsor was founded on the idea that individuals should receive kind, compassionate, and qualified care tailored to their unique needs and in their preferred surroundings. We know that it can be overwhelming to welcome a stranger into the home. Because of that, we train our professionals not just on high-quality care but on interpersonal relationships, as well.
We provide care for all ages and many situations, including:
- Advanced age senior care
- Dementia or Alzheimer's disease
- Degenerative disorders, such as MS or ALS
- Post-surgery, including cosmetic, joint replacement, or heart surgery
- Chronic conditions, such as diabetes, COPD, or cancer
- Backup care for children
We strive to provide the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local in home dementia caregivers are trained, background-checked, insured, and bonded. What's more, we are ready to help you.
“'My mom laughs alot more."”
“We have found them to be an excellent choice.”
“Homewatch delivers caring and professional service to my mom eve ...”
“A key strength of Homewatch in my opinion, is their consultative ...”