Care Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
From your first visit with me, interactions with your friendly office staff and especially your caregivers, everything has been handled professionally and with caring and compassion. I especially want to give thanks and praise to the caregiver. She has the perfect demeanor for taking care of Mom, she is gentle but firm, caring, and effective. Thank you for the relief and peace of mind that you are giving to me as her daughter and primary caregiver.
Written by: Pamela
Caregivers may be CNA’s (Certified Nurse Aide), PCP’s (Personal Care Provider), or HHA’s (Home Health Aide). Caregivers must be reliable, dependable, honest, and caring. Caregivers must possess a valid driver’s license, provide their own transportation, and provide evidence of current automobile insurance. Caregivers must be observant enough to recognize changes in their clients, and be capable of alerting the appropriate personnel if necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
1. Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting, assisted living facility, or nursing facility.
2. Must meet hiring criteria as defined in the agency’s minimum standards, including but not limited to the caregiver skills test.
3. Must be able to function with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the client.
4. Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills and learning on an ongoing basis, as well as adhering to agency policies.
5. Must either have or obtain CPR and First Aid Certification.
6. Must pass a physical and TB test.
7. Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
Home care jobs are available for those compassionate individuals looking to make a profound difference in the lives of our clients through caregiving. Our professionally developed training platform through Homewatch CareGivers University provides the knowledge and skills required to deliver the premier quality of home care services that has become the Homewatch CareGivers standard.
“When you work a job of joy, you don’t work a day in your life.”
-Beryl Clark, Homewatch CareGivers
Homewatch CareGivers® is a trademark owned by Homewatch International, Inc.™ and licensed for use to independently-owned franchised businesses that offer caregiver services to the public. All personal services, elderly care, caregiving and home care services offered OR provided under the Homewatch CareGivers™ mark are offered and provided only by independently-owned franchises and, where required, licensed OR registered businesses and care agencies.