Care for Veterans
According to the U.S. Census Bureau data, about 19 million veterans aged 18 and older in the United States, with about 13 million aged 50 and older. As these heroes age, they often desire to stay independent and live in their own homes and will require help with activities of daily living.
Veterans may qualify for a little-known VA benefit called “Pension with Aid and Attendance.” This benefit assists those eligible with funding for help with activities of daily living.
Homewatch CareGivers Can help
Homewatch CareGivers provides an array of home care support for veterans and their families. Our approach is always to include the person and those closest to them in the decision-making about their care.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) to include:
- Mobility - to reduce the risk of skin breakdown
- Dressing & Grooming
- Providing safe, healthy nutrition and hydration
- Safety in the bathroom, especially with toileting assistance
- Assistance with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) to include:
- Planning, shopping, and preparing healthy meals
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- Medication reminders
- Setting up technology to keep them connected to loved ones
- Safe transportation to appoints and social outings
This is what Homewatch CareGivers does! The tasks associated with caring for someone and empowering them through customized social engagement.
Providing the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, and insured. This is our promise to you.About Our Caregivers
We conduct annual background checks on all local caregivers.
We provide at least 12 hours annually of employee training.
We perform in-person Quality Assurance visits at least every 90 days.
We conduct satisfaction surveys to monitor the level of care provided.
Homewatch CareGivers is Here to Help.