Encinitas In-Home Care
Customize Your Companionship & Live Comfortably
The best place to care for a loved one is from the comfort of wherever they call home. At Homewatch CareGivers of North San Diego, we know that it can feel overwhelming to find professionals that you trust enough to let into such a personal situation. We understand that this may be something entirely new to figure out while you’re worrying about the health and safety of a family member. That’s why we employ compassionate individuals who enjoy helping others and creating a wholesome environment. And we tailor our service offerings to meet specific, unique needs.
Families turn to our professionals because:
- Every 90 days, we perform quality assurance checks
- Our caregivers are background checked and extensively trained
- We coordinate care with everyone you need – family, healthcare providers, and loved ones
- There will always be a real person to answer your phone calls
- We hand-select caregivers for the best match
- We provide 12 hours of training annually to stay up to date
Whether you’re seeking in-home care for age, chronic conditions, or temporary recovery, we’ll work with you to form a custom care plan.
As we continue caregiving, we use advanced tools to track:
- Risk of falling
- Ability to complete daily tasks independently
- Ability to perform everyday functions with support
- Level of pain and corresponding treatment
- Overall health and wellbeing
These tracking tools help our professional caregivers adjust treatment plans accordingly. They’re revolutionary in allowing us to address the person rather than the condition.
Contact us with any questions!
Providing the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, and insured. This is our promise to you.About Our Caregivers
We conduct annual background checks on all local caregivers.
We provide at least 12 hours annually of employee training.
We perform in-person Quality Assurance visits at least every 90 days.
We conduct satisfaction surveys to monitor the level of care provided.
Homewatch CareGivers is Here to Help.