Join us for our Ask Me Anything event!
Ask Me Anything
You can tune in to our Ask Me Anything Feed on September 27th at 10am - 3pm MT and ask our in house expert, Nicole Brackett, any questions you have about the best practices when caring for someone living with dementia.
Dementia affects millions of families across the nation. Did you Know?
- There are over 5.7 million Americans living with Alzheimer’s
- Every 65 seconds a new person is diagnosed in the US
- 31.4% of home health agency patients are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and other dementia diseases
“Excellent management, great communication, and my mom loves her ...”
“I am very impressed with the quality of your employees and ...”
“They go above and beyond. Every so often I would receive a call ...”
Here For You Always
Homewatch CareGivers was founded on the idea that individuals should receive kind, compassionate, and qualified care tailored to their unique needs and in their preferred surroundings. We know that it can be overwhelming to welcome a stranger into the home. Because of that, we train our professionals not just on high-quality care but on interpersonal relationships as well.
We provide care for all ages and many situations, including:
- Advanced age
- Dementia or Alzheimer's disease
- Degenerative disorders, such as MS or ALS
- Post-surgery, including cosmetic, joint replacement, or heart surgery
- Chronic conditions, such as diabetes, COPD, or cancer
- Backup care for children
We strive to provide the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, insured, and bonded. What's more, we are ready to help you.
We create real connections with your loved ones to build a relationship and enrich their lives.
We promote the quality of life. When people feel heard and respected, they’re more apt to engage in their care.
We never forget that your loved ones are at the center of every decision, every activity, every day. We don’t just “do” for you and yours, we empower and include them.