StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (707) 229-1364 Contact Us Now
In-Home Caregivers in Santa Rosa
An Experienced Team You Can Trust
For quality Santa Rosa caregiving services you can trust, look no further than Homewatch CareGivers. Our name has a rich history that spans nearly 40 years, so it’s safe to say that when it comes to compassionate in-home care, we know what we’re doing.
Compassionate, Customized Senior Care
Our Santa Rosa home care agency strives to treat every client on an individual level by creating care plans that are personally customized for them and showing them compassion and friendship in order to make them feel valued. When you turn to us, you can rest easy knowing that we’ll take all of your concerns into consideration. After all, it’s our goal to make your family’s lives easier. By offering personalized senior home care and building compassionate companionships with all of our clients, we’re able to help them improve and maintain their daily quality of life so they can live well.
Get in touch with us at (707) 229-1364 for more information about our home care services in Santa Rosa. Call today or visit our website for a complimentary evaluation!
For seniors, seemingly everyday things can cause potential danger: an open flame on the stove, smoking cigarettes, or heating equipment, can cause a fire that could lead to injury or death.
Luckily, home care can help.
Home care can help prevent fire hazards and keep your elderly loved ones safe by addressing the following:
- Install smoke-detecting alarms in every sleeping room and outside of any sleeping areas and check the batteries annually.
- Have your elderly loved one sleep on the first floor, when possible, to make an emergency escape easier and quicker.
- Do fire drills to prepare in the case of an actual fire, so your loved one knows what to do in case there is a fire in the home and she or he must evacuate.
- Keep a phone nearby at all times so your senior has easy access to dial out for help.
How do you plan for an emergency for someone who needs help with their daily activities? Click here to read more.
Here For You Always
Homewatch CareGivers of Santa Rosa was founded on the idea that individuals should receive kind, compassionate, and qualified care tailored to their unique needs and in their preferred surroundings. We know that it can be overwhelming to welcome a stranger into the home. Because of that, our Santa Rosa home health agency trains our professionals not just on high-quality in home elder care but on interpersonal relationships, as well.
We provide care for all ages and many situations, including:
- Advanced age
- Dementia or Alzheimer's disease
- Degenerative disorders, such as MS or ALS
- Post-surgery, including cosmetic, joint replacement, or heart surgery
- Chronic conditions, such as diabetes, COPD, or cancer
- Backup care for children
We strive to provide the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our Santa Rosa in-home dementia caregivers are trained, background-checked, insured, and bonded. What's more, we are ready to help you.
“They did an excellent "read" of my personality and provided ...”