StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (707) 229-1364 Free Consultation
In-Home Caregivers in Santa Rosa
An Experienced Home Care Team You Can Trust
For quality Santa Rosa caregiving services you can trust, look no further than Homewatch CareGivers. Our name has a rich history that spans nearly 40 years, so it’s safe to say that when it comes to compassionate in-home care, we know what we’re doing.
Compassionate, Customized Senior Care Services
Our Santa Rosa home care agency strives to treat every client on an individual level by creating care plans that are personally customized for them and showing them compassion and friendship in order to make them feel valued. When you turn to us in Santa Rosa, Petaluma or Rohnert Park, you can rest easy knowing that we’ll take all of your concerns into consideration. After all, it’s our goal to make your family’s lives easier. By offering personalized senior home care and building compassionate companionships with all of our clients, we’re able to help them improve and maintain their daily quality of life so they can live well.
Get in touch with us at (707) 229-1364 for more information about our home care services in Santa Rosa. Call today or visit our website for a complimentary evaluation!
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Caregivers Here For You Always
Homewatch CareGivers of Santa Rosa was founded on the idea that individuals should receive kind, compassionate, and qualified care tailored to their unique needs and in their preferred surroundings. We know that it can be overwhelming to welcome a stranger into the home. Because of that, our Santa Rosa home health agency trains our professionals not just on high-quality in home elder care but on interpersonal relationships, as well.
We provide care for all ages and many situations, including:
- Advanced age
- Dementia or Alzheimer's disease
- Degenerative disorders, such as MS or ALS
- Post-surgery, including cosmetic, joint replacement, or heart surgery
- Chronic conditions, such as diabetes, COPD, or cancer
- Backup care for children
We strive to provide the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our in-home dementia caregivers in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park and Petaluma are trained, background-checked, insured, and bonded. What's more, we are ready to help you.
“They did an excellent "read" of my personality and provided ...”