StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (410) 849-6276 Contact Us Now
Caregiving Services in Baltimore
The Right Care for Your Loved One
For quality in-home senior care services in Baltimore you and your loved one can count on, turn to Homewatch CareGivers® . Our experienced team of qualified care professionals undergoes extensive background checks and screenings before being personally selected to join our team. We understand that trying to find a company that you can trust may stressful. Thankfully, our reputation may help to ease your mind.
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact us today at 410.849.6276
Join us for our Facebook Live event!
Facebook Live with Dr. Power
Tune in to our Facebook Live event on November 1st starting at 1PM MDT and hear from our expert, Dr. Allen Power, about the best practices when caring for someone living with dementia.
Dementia affects millions of families across the nation. Did you Know?
- There are over 5.7 million Americans living with Alzheimer’s
- Every 65 seconds a new person is diagnosed in the US
- 31.4% of home health agency patients are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and other dementia diseases
Some of the many qualities that make us a trusted caregiver agency include:
- Our routine quality assurance visits help us make sure you’re satisfied
- We match our clients with caregivers who speak their language
- Our staff members are available 24/7 for your convenience
- We can typically provide a caregiver within two hours or less if needed
- We customize a care plan to meet the exact needs of your loved one’s condition
At Homewatch CareGivers of Baltimore, we don’t just say that we care about your loved one – we prove it. We strive to make meaningful connections with all of our clients to help ensure their comfort and satisfaction as well as improve their interest in following their care plans.
Contact us at 410.849.6276 for more information about our Baltimore senior care services.
“You made my first home care experience a very pleasant and ...”
“Exceeded expectations. Well done!!”
“They were each well trained, and helped to make my recovery very ...”
“I am so pleased with Dorothy-would not know what to do without h ...”
“I thank you for helping to make the St. Patrick's Gala such a ...”
“Your training is very thorough and to the point of which one can ...”
“If you are considering an agency to giver your loved one some ...”
“We also appreciate all the help you have given to Louise and to ...”