StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (410) 849-6276 Contact Us Now
Caregiving Services in Baltimore
The Right Care for Your Loved One
For quality in-home senior care services in Baltimore you and your loved one can count on, turn to Homewatch CareGivers®. Our experienced team of qualified care professionals undergoes extensive background checks and screenings before being personally selected to join our team. We understand that trying to find a caregiving agency in Baltimore that you can trust may stressful. Thankfully, our reputation may help to ease your mind.
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact us today at 410.849.6276
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Some of the many qualities that make us a trusted caregiver agency include:
- Our routine quality assurance visits help us make sure you’re satisfied
- We match our clients with Baltimore caregivers who speak their language
- Our staff members are available 24/7 for your convenience
- We can typically provide a caregiver within two hours or less if needed
- We customize a care plan to meet the exact needs of your loved one’s condition, including Alzheimer's and dementia
At Homewatch CareGivers of Baltimore, we don’t just say that we care about your loved one – we prove it. We strive to make meaningful connections with all of our clients to help ensure their comfort and satisfaction as well as improve their interest in following their care plans.
Contact us at 410.849.6276 for more information about our Baltimore senior care services.
“Thank you very much for your kindness and for the excellent care ...”
“Trust and familiarity is of utmost importance in the last days.”
“Thanks so much for the wonderful care that Ria gave my mom”
“If you are considering an agency to giver your loved one some ...”
“After much research and family agonizing over "what to do about ...”
“I just wanted to thank you. Mary provided excellent service for ...”
“The work you do makes a difference in the loves of many people.”