Personalized Connected Care
Are you concerned about the well-being of your elderly relatives living in Hackensack and the surrounding towns of Bergen County?
Homewatch CareGivers in Hackensack can provide the compassionate care your loved ones deserve, right in the comfort of their own homes. Discover how our services in Hackensack and the neighboring towns, such as Teaneck, Englewood, Fort Lee, Paramus, Ridgewood, Fair Lawn, Bergenfield, Tenafly, Dumont, Glen Rock, New Milford, Leonia, Englewood Cliffs, Cresskill, and Oradell, can keep your senior relatives safe, happy, and thriving. Call (201) 212-6012 for a free consultation with one of our experienced social workers who can guide you through the process of improving your loved one's quality of life through companion, hourly, or live-in care.
Did you recently spend time with your elderly parents during the holidays in Hackensack and notice anything concerning?
Changes in our loved ones can become more apparent when we haven't seen them in a while. Sudden health changes can impact their ability to live independently in Hackensack. Consider the following questions and situations to evaluate your loved one's safety at home in Hackensack:
Important Things to Consider When Ensuring Your Senior's Safety at Home in Hackensack:
- Physical Safety Can they navigate stairs easily in Hackensack?
- Are there grab bars in the bathrooms in Hackensack?
- Is there a slip-proof mat in the shower in Hackensack?
- Does the home have proper lighting throughout in Hackensack?
- Can they manage their home independently in Hackensack?
- Has your loved one become more prone to falls in Hackensack?
Activities of Daily Living
- Are they preparing healthy meals and eating well in Hackensack?
- Are they bathing regularly in Hackensack?
- Can they dress themselves easily and appropriately in Hackensack?
- Can they move from the bed/chair/couch with ease and safety in Hackensack?
- Are they able to take medications properly in Hackensack?
- Is there someone nearby in Hackensack in case of emergencies? Are emergency contacts clearly listed in Hackensack?
- Can your loved one take care of themselves in Hackensack?
- Are they making good decisions and choices in Hackensack?
- Are they spending time alone without social interaction in Hackensack?
At Homewatch CareGivers in Hackensack, our goal is to help your elderly relative live as independently as possible, while remaining in the comfort of their own home in Hackensack. Our dedicated nurse develops personalized care plans tailored to your loved one's needs.
We provide licensed, certified home health aides who offer hourly, live-in, awake overnight, and companion care in Hackensack. With continuous supervision and training, our caregivers prioritize client safety and are equipped to handle emergencies in Hackensack. They assist with activities of daily living that may pose challenges due to physical or cognitive decline. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Bathing in Hackensack
- Toileting in Hackensack
- Dressing in Hackensack
- Transferring in Hackensack
- Mobility supervision in Hackensack
- Medication reminders in Hackensack
- Shopping in Hackensack
- Meal preparation in Hackensack
- Light housekeeping in Hackensack
- Errands in Hackensack
- Physical therapy support and practice in Hackensack
- Transportation to doctors' appointments in Hackensack
- Alzheimer's and dementia care in Hackensack
- Socialization in Hackensack
Our caregivers also provide companionship in Hackensack, serving as friendly and helpful individuals who make life easier for seniors in Hackensack and the surrounding towns of Teaneck, Englewood, Fort Lee, Paramus, Ridgewood, Fair Lawn, Bergenfield, Tenafly, Dumont, Glen Rock, New Milford, Leonia, Englewood Cliffs, Cresskill, and Oradell. With over thirteen years of experience, Homewatch CareGivers has delivered quality senior care to more than 1,300 client families in Bergen County, accumulating over 87,650+ hours of care.
For more information on how Homewatch CareGivers can help you care for your loved one in the safety of their home in Hackensack, call (201) 212-6012. Our team in Hackensack is here to support you and your family in Bergen County.
Providing the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, and insured. This is our promise to you.About Our Caregivers
We conduct annual background checks on all local caregivers.
We provide at least 12 hours annually of employee training.
We perform in-person Quality Assurance visits at least every 90 days.
We conduct satisfaction surveys to monitor the level of care provided.
Homewatch CareGivers is Here to Help.