StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (331) 214-3272 Contact Us Now
In-Home Caregivers in Naperville
We Can Take Amazing Care of Your Loved One
Has caring for your loved one become too much for you to do alone? Thankfully, our caregiver agency in Naperville can help ease your mind with our customized care services. Homewatch CareGivers is a name that has been trusted by countless individuals and families nationwide for nearly 40 years. We strive to offer home care that sets us apart.
Our owner, Dennise Vaughn, was recently added to the Dupage Community Board for the Metropolitan Family Services. Click here to learn more!
Just a few of the communities our Naperville caregiving agency serves:
- Downers Grove
For seniors, seemingly everyday things can cause potential danger: an open flame on the stove, smoking cigarettes, or heating equipment, can cause a fire that could lead to injury or death.
Luckily, home care can help.
Home care can help prevent fire hazards and keep your elderly loved ones safe by addressing the following:
- Install smoke-detecting alarms in every sleeping room and outside of any sleeping areas and check the batteries annually.
- Have your elderly loved one sleep on the first floor, when possible, to make an emergency escape easier and quicker.
- Do fire drills to prepare in the case of an actual fire, so your loved one knows what to do in case there is a fire in the home and she or he must evacuate.
- Keep a phone nearby at all times so your senior has easy access to dial out for help.
How do you plan for an emergency for someone who needs help with their daily activities? Click here to read more.
The Difference of Homewatch CareGivers of Naperville
Our in home elder care team is confident in our ability to provide the best senior home care for your loved one. We begin with a complimentary evaluation for each of our clients. This allow us to get to know more about your family and your family member’s personal interests and physical needs so we can match him or her with a hand-selected care team just right for the situation. Our Naperville home health agency is known for caring for the whole person, not just his or her condition.
- Home Care Association Report
- Life Span Plan
- AARP Prepare to Care Guide
- VA Aid and Attendance Benefit
- DuPage County Senior Services
- Will County Senior Services
Call (331) 214-3272 to contact us for more information. Request your free evaluation today!
“Both the caregivers & office are very helpful”
“Homewatch caregivers management group worked unceasingly to ...”
“She is vested in his care!”
“Dennise, Nancy and Eileen provide both companionship and comfort”
“They have been able to help with needs on a very timely basis”
“They have excellent management and great communication”
“They truly care about your family member”
“Homewatch saved the day”