StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (302) 200-5523 Contact Us Now
In-Home Caregivers in Wilmington
Home Care Like You’ve Never Seen It Before
At Homewatch CareGivers®, we know that caring for a loved one can eventually become both emotionally and physically stressful over time. Sometimes family caregivers don’t even realize how drained they are until outside help is provided. Thankfully, our esteemed caregiving services in Wilmington can offer a reprieve.
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact us today at 302.200.5523
For seniors, seemingly everyday things can cause potential danger: an open flame on the stove, smoking cigarettes, or heating equipment, can cause a fire that could lead to injury or death.
Luckily, home care can help.
Home care can help prevent fire hazards and keep your elderly loved ones safe by addressing the following:
- Install smoke-detecting alarms in every sleeping room and outside of any sleeping areas and check the batteries annually.
- Have your elderly loved one sleep on the first floor, when possible, to make an emergency escape easier and quicker.
- Do fire drills to prepare in the case of an actual fire, so your loved one knows what to do in case there is a fire in the home and she or he must evacuate.
- Keep a phone nearby at all times so your senior has easy access to dial out for help.
How do you plan for an emergency for someone who needs help with their daily activities? Click here to read more.
When you turn to Homewatch CareGivers of Wilmington, you can expect to be completely satisfied with our care team’s:
- Quality of care
- Level of experience
- Personalized care plans
- Commitment to your loved one and your family
We understand that it may seem difficult to find a caregiver agency that you can trust, but now your search can finally come to an end. We’re confident in our ability to go above and beyond in our efforts to redefine home care. Homewatch CareGivers of Wilmington believes that every individual deserves to be treated with dignity and compassion and that’s exactly what we strive to do.
Dial (302) 200-5523 to request a complimentary evaluation!
“Myself and my family can't thank you and all of your staff ...”
“What a great resource Homewatch was during a very difficult time ...”