Quality In-Home Dementia Care
In-home Dementia Care & Memory Care Services
Few age-related conditions are as difficult as memory loss. Millions of Americans have Dementia and Alzheimer's disease, impacting the lives of their family and friends.
Dementia care at home brings physical and mental support to clients in the environment in which they're most comfortable, providing a system of care and peace of mind for loved ones.
At-home Dementia Care You Can Count On
Effective home care for dementia starts with a comprehensive home audit to provide the client with a safe and familiar setting.
Count on the memory care experts at your local Homewatch CareGivers to:
- Safe in and around the home
- Independence by modifying steps to an activity
- The client participating in their own care
- Engagement at the right time and in the right amount
- Arranging closets and drawers to maximize independence
- Looking for reactions to the environment, like temperature or noise
- Knowing when it's time for quiet and rest
- Staying engaged in physical activity to promote circulation and muscle strength
How Dementia Home Care Services Help
A trained home care professional from Homewatch CareGivers understands the underlying disease and its progression. We also know that in-home dementia care is not "one-size-fits-all." That's why we work with you and your loved on to create a personalized plan of care that addresses their unique needs and always remembers that they're a unique individual.
Memory Care vs. Dementia Care: What's the Difference?
In-home memory care and dementia care share many similarities but have crucial differences.
- Memory care – Professional support for individuals who need daily or weekly support managing daily tasks. Memory care can refer to in-home support services for Dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and other memory-related health concerns.
- Dementia care – Usually describes care for seniors with more advanced cases. These individuals require assistance completing everyday tasks.
Person-first In-home Care for Dementia
55 million people worldwide live with a dementia diagnosis, but there’s one your family cares about most. Behind the statistics and beneath the disease, we never forget there’s a person with a story to share and a life to live – to the fullest. Work with Homewatch CareGivers and tap into decades of experience, expertise, and a proven support network. With our expert in-home care services for dementia patients,; you’ll never have to face the challenges of dementia alone.
Providing the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, and insured. This is our promise to you.About Our Caregivers
We conduct annual background checks on all local caregivers.
We provide at least 12 hours annually of employee training.
We perform in-person Quality Assurance visits at least every 90 days.
We conduct satisfaction surveys to monitor the level of care provided.
Homewatch CareGivers is Here to Help.