StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (516) 217-8506 Contact Us Now
In-Home Caregivers in Nassau County
The Power of You + Us!
Caring for a family member that can no longer live completely independently can be both physically and emotionally stressful. Many families who act as caregivers for their loved ones don’t even realize how much time and energy they expend helping someone live a better life. Find out how beneficial our caregiving services in Nassau County can be.
Empower Through Care
Join Us for a Webinar led by Dr. Allen Power
Tuesday APRIl 2, 2019 at 12 pm MST
The purpose of this online training is to provide ways you can have a positive impact when making decisions about care for a loved one. The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 12 pm MST.
Did you know?
- 100% of ER doctors agree an annual Home Safety Assessment is important to keep homes safe for seniors.
- Cooking is the third leading cause of injury for individuals over age 65.
- People between 65 and 74 are nearly twice as likely to die in a fire.
When you turn to Homewatch CareGivers®, you can trust that we’ll:
- Provide you with a complimentary evaluation
- Create a care plan that’s customized for your loved one
- Select a care team based on your loved one’s needs and personal interests
- Provide quality checks to ensure your loved one’s happiness
Best of all, we’ll show your loved one true companionship to make him or her feel appreciated, enriched, and empowered.
Call (516) 217-8506 to contact us or visit us online to request your free evaluation!
“Homewatch Caregivers has been my father's refuge as they have ...”