StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (516) 217-8506 Contact Us Now
In-Home Caregivers in Nassau County
The Power of You + Us!
Caring for a family member that can no longer live completely independently can be both physically and emotionally stressful. Many families who act as caregivers for their loved ones don’t even realize how much time and energy they expend helping someone live a better life. Find out how beneficial our caregiving services in Nassau County can be.
Join us for our Facebook Live event!
Facebook Live with Dr. Power
Tune in to our Facebook Live event on November 1st starting at 1PM MDT and hear from our expert, Dr. Allen Power, about the best practices when caring for someone living with dementia.
Dementia affects millions of families across the nation. Did you Know?
- There are over 5.7 million Americans living with Alzheimer’s
- Every 65 seconds a new person is diagnosed in the US
- 31.4% of home health agency patients are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and other dementia diseases
When you turn to Homewatch CareGivers®, you can trust that we’ll:
- Provide you with a complimentary evaluation
- Create a care plan that’s customized for your loved one
- Select a care team based on your loved one’s needs and personal interests
- Provide quality checks to ensure your loved one’s happiness
Best of all, we’ll show your loved one true companionship to make him or her feel appreciated, enriched, and empowered.
Call (516) 217-8506 to contact us or visit us online to request your free evaluation!
“Homewatch Caregivers has been my father's refuge as they have ...”