StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (516) 217-8506 Free Consultation
In-Home Caregivers in Nassau County
Compassionate Home Care Services in Westbury, Salisbury, and throughout Nassau County
Caring for a family member that can no longer live completely independently can be both physically and emotionally stressful. Many families who act as caregivers for their loved ones don’t even realize how much time and energy they expend helping someone live a better life. Find out how beneficial our caregiving services in Nassau County can be. We proudly serve clients in Westbury, Hempstead, Salisbury, and throughout Queens.
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Quality Senior Care Services in Nassau County
When you turn to Homewatch CareGivers, you can trust that we’ll:
- Provide you with a complimentary evaluation
- Create a care plan that’s customized for your loved one
- Select a care team based on your loved one’s needs and personal interests
- Provide quality checks to ensure your loved one’s happiness
Best of all, we’ll show your loved one true companionship to make him or her feel appreciated, enriched, and empowered.
Call (516) 217-8506 to contact us or visit us online to request your free evaluation!
“Homewatch Caregivers has been my father's refuge as they have ...”