In-Home Caregiver Services
Enriching, Engaging & Empowering In-Home Care
Why do people need in-home care? Perhaps an elderly loved one needs help doing chores around the house or running errands, or maybe a degenerative disease like ALS or dementia has made it difficult for them to complete daily activities. While we all hope to stay healthy, happy, and independent, sometimes life has other plans. Injuries and surgeries can occur in any age group, leaving those affected disabled or on bed rest and in need of home care for months or a lifetime.
We deliver in-home care for the whole person, not just their condition. Contact now to learn more about services.
Caregiving Services Offered by Homewatch CareGivers
People have many different reasons for requiring care, so it's essential to tailor home care services to individual needs and preferences. When you trust the highly qualified team at Homewatch CareGivers, you can rest easy knowing that you or someone you care for is receiving the very best in enriching, engaging, and empowering in-home care.
In-home care services can include:
- Elder Care: While there are many wonderful things about aging, everyday activities can become more difficult. Caregivers are available to lend a helping hand with transportation to the grocery store or appointments, complete light housekeeping tasks and provide companionship to alleviate feelings of loneliness and isolation. We can assist with living as safely and independently as possible.
- Dementia Care: Dementia not only affects a person’s ability to remember experiences or people, but also how to complete simple tasks. Specially trained memory care experts will develop a unique plan of care that can be modified as the persons abilities change with condition progression.
- Care for Chronic Conditions: Managed or treatable conditions like diabetes, cancer, or degenerative disorders—for example, ALS, Parkinson’s disease, arthritis, or multiple sclerosis—can make even simple activities difficult. Trained and compassionate caregivers will assist the individual with retaining as much independence as possible with daily tasks. Our customized plan of care changes with the person’s evolving needs.
- Hospital Discharge Care: Next steps and recovery time following a procedure can vary, whether a person has undergone joint replacement, been treated for pneumonia or heart issues, or experienced childbirth. Qualified caregivers are trained for the transition from hospital to home and are there every step of the way.
- Care for All Ages*: Finding someone to trust to care for your little one or aging parent is not always easy. If up against a last-minute schedule change or unforeseen circumstance we can step to assist. Regardless of the life situation, rest assured that caregivers are trained to help people of all ages, including child care.
- Respite Care: If you are the primary caregiver, you may need a short break from time to time. Caregivers can provide temporary short-term care while you tend to your own health and well-being.
Could you or a loved one benefit from having an in-home caregiver? Call (888) 404-5191 for a complimentary evaluation that can be customized for an appropriate plan of care.
*Availability of child care services varies by location.
Connected Home Care
Providing the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, and insured. This is our promise to you.About Our Caregivers
We conduct annual background checks on all local caregivers.
We provide at least 12 hours annually of employee training.
We perform in-person Quality Assurance visits at least every 90 days.
We conduct satisfaction surveys to monitor the level of care provided.
Homewatch CareGivers is Here to Help.
Authority Brands is the leading provider of in-home services, building brands that support the success of franchisees as well as better the lives of the homeowners we serve and the people we employ.