StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (915) 206-2865 Contact Us Now
In-Home Caregivers in El Paso
We Care for the Whole Person, Not Just the Condition
Homewatch CareGivers® is here to be your guide when you’re no longer able to provide your loved one with the care that he or she needs. No matter how old or young your loved one is, our in-home dementia caregiver teams in El Paso have the expertise and experience to care for clients with all types of conditions.
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact us today at 915.206.2865
Join us for our Ask Me Anything event!
Ask Me Anything
You can tune in to our Ask Me Anything Feed on September 27th at 10am - 3pm MT and ask our in house expert, Nicole Brackett, any questions you have about the best practices when caring for someone living with dementia.
Dementia affects millions of families across the nation. Did you Know?
- There are over 5.7 million Americans living with Alzheimer’s
- Every 65 seconds a new person is diagnosed in the US
- 31.4% of home health agency patients are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and other dementia diseases
Our clients and their families love Homewatch CareGivers of El Paso because:
- We offer complimentary evaluations
- We work together to create a care plan customized to meet your needs
- We can set you up with caregivers quickly
- We care for each client as a whole, rather than just their condition
- We focus on helping each client maintain his or her quality of life
Homewatch CareGivers is a name that’s been trusted by families for nearly 40 years. From temporary care to round-the-clock care, our in-home Alzheimer caregiver teams in El Paso are committed to giving you and your loved one peace of mind.
Contact us at 915.206.2865 to learn more!
“I just loved having the gals from Homewatch come to my home. ...”