StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (915) 206-2865 Free Consultation
El Paso Caregivers
We Care for the Whole Person, Not Just the Condition
Homewatch CareGivers is here to be your guide when you’re no longer able to provide your loved one with the care that he or she needs. No matter how old or young your loved one is, our in-home caregiver teams in El Paso have the expertise and experience to care for clients with all types of conditions.
At Homewatch CareGivers, we provide a wide variety of home care services, including elder care, hospital discharge, and dementia care. Our trained technicians don’t only care for a person’s condition, they also care about their overall well-being. We help people with their social, physical, mental, and psychological needs. Our clients love to spend time with our trained technicians because they develop relationships with them. Nevertheless, our El Paso senior care teams still provide patients with a healthy dose of independence. Our local caregivers are trained, background checked, insured, and bonded. Contact us today to learn more about our caregiver agency.
Want to learn more about the home care services we provide in El Paso? Contact us today at 915.206.2865
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly loved one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Our clients and their families love Homewatch CareGivers of El Paso because:
- We offer complimentary evaluations
- We work together to create a care plan customized to meet your needs
- We can set you up with caregivers quickly
- We care for each client as a whole, rather than just their condition
- We focus on helping each client maintain his or her quality of life
Homewatch CareGivers is a name that’s been trusted by families for nearly 40 years. From temporary care to round-the-clock care, our in-home Alzheimer caregiver teams in El Paso are committed to giving you and your loved one peace of mind.
Contact us at 915.206.2865 to learn more about our senior care services!
“I just loved having the gals from Homewatch come to my home. ...”