StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (410) 941-3239 Contact Us Now
Caregiving Services in Ellicott City
Discover the Difference Our Expert Care Team Can Make
For elder care services in Ellicott City you can trust, look no further than Homewatch CareGivers®. Our name is backed by almost four decades of experience delivering in-home care to individuals of all ages across the United States and Canada. Our home care agency is committed to taking great care of you.
Our Ellicott City home care professionals empower the people they care for while assisting them as they continue to lead independent lives. We know that every one of our clients has a different reason for acquiring care, which is why we strive to provide a variety of services that are tailored to their specific needs. We provide services that meet social, physical, mental, and psychological needs, including senior care, 24-hour care and more. The people in our care enjoy spending time with our team of professionals because they build interpersonal relationships. Regardless of whether your loved one needs help around the house, or needs help after a hospital discharge, there is nothing our team can’t help you with. Get an estimate for our home care services in Ellicott City, Columbia, Glen Burnie, or Eldersburg by calling us at (410) 941-3239!
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact us today at 410.941.3239
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Our name stands alone in the in-home care industry, thanks to:
- Our complimentary evaluations that help us learn more about our clients from the start
- Our commitment to caring for clients, not just their condition
- Our company’s status as an award-winning home care provider
- Our exceptional quality of home care in Ellicott City
We’re also recognized for our ability to create customized elder care plans that accommodate your individual needs, meaning that you never have to worry about paying for care that you don’t need.
Contact our caregiver agency in Ellicott City to get started. Reach us by dialing 410.941.3239.
“"The day exceeded my expectations. I can’t imagine it having ...”
“We have been pleased with her care and service and would ...”
“She's cheerful, fun and very attentive with our mother”
“"A finer caregiver could not have been chosen Katherine. She is ...”