StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (410) 941-3239 Contact Us Now
Caregiving Services in Ellicott City
Discover the Difference Our Expert Care Team Can Make
For elder care services in Ellicott City you can trust, look no further than Homewatch CareGivers®. Our name is backed by almost four decades of experience delivering in-home care to individuals of all ages across the United States and Canada. Our home care agency is committed to taking great care of you.
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact us today at 410.941.3239
Join us for our Facebook Live event!
Facebook Live with Dr. Power
Tune in to our Facebook Live event on November 1st starting at 1PM MDT and hear from our expert, Dr. Allen Power, about the best practices when caring for someone living with dementia.
Dementia affects millions of families across the nation. Did you Know?
- There are over 5.7 million Americans living with Alzheimer’s
- Every 65 seconds a new person is diagnosed in the US
- 31.4% of home health agency patients are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and other dementia diseases
Our name stands alone in the in-home care industry, thanks to:
- Our complimentary evaluations that help us learn more about our clients from the start
- Our commitment to caring for clients, not just their condition
- Our company’s status as an award-winning home care provider
- Our exceptional quality of care
We’re also recognized for our ability to create customized elder care plans that accommodate your individual needs, meaning that you never have to worry about paying for care that you don’t need.
Contact our caregiver agency in Ellicott City to get started. Reach us by dialing 410.941.3239.
“She's cheerful, fun and very attentive with our mother”
“We have been pleased with her care and service and would ...”
“"The day exceeded my expectations. I can’t imagine it having ...”
“"A finer caregiver could not have been chosen Katherine. She is ...”