Types of In-Home Caregiver Services
Enriching, Engaging & Empowering In-Home Care
Why do people need in-home care? Perhaps an elderly loved one needs help doing chores around the house or running errands, or maybe a degenerative disease like ALS or dementia has made it difficult for them to complete daily activities. While we all hope to stay healthy, happy, and independent, sometimes life has other plans. Injuries and surgeries can occur in any age group, leaving those affected disabled or on bed rest and in need of home care for months or a lifetime.
Caregiving Services Offered by Homewatch CareGivers®
Our clients have many different reasons for requiring care, and so we strive to provide services tailored to their individual needs and circumstances. When you trust the highly qualified team at Homewatch CareGivers, you can rest easy knowing that you or your loved one is receiving the very best in enriching, engaging, and empowering in-home care.
We deliver in-home care services such as:
- Elder Care: We can help you or your loved one continue to live safely and independently by offering true companions to curb feelings of loneliness and isolation. Our caregivers are available to run routine errands, complete light housekeeping chores, and lend a helping hand in daily tasks.
- Dementia Care: Dementia not only affects a person’s ability to remember experiences or people, but also how to complete simple tasks. Our specially trained memory care experts will develop a unique plan that can be modified as the disease progresses or skills change.
- Care for Chronic Conditions: Managed or treatable conditions like diabetes, cancer, or degenerative disorders—for example, ALS, Parkinson’s disease, arthritis, or multiple sclerosis—can make even simple activities difficult. Our caregivers will help your loved one retain as much independence as possible as they receive aid in daily tasks and customize care plans to change with the needs of our clients.
- Hospital Discharge Care: Next steps and recovery time following a procedure or surgery can vary, whether a person has undergone joint replacement, been treated for pneumonia or heart issues, or experienced childbirth. We understand and can provide assistance with after surgery care as needed.
- Care for All Ages**: As much as you would like to, you cannot always be home for a sick child, pregnant spouse, or bedridden parent. Regardless of the life situation you’re experiencing, rest assured that our caregivers are trained to help people of all ages, including child care.
- Respite Care: If you are the primary caregiver, you may need a short break from time to time. Our caregivers can provide temporary short-term care while you tend to your own health and well-being.