Home Care Business Owner Profile
Are You the Right Fit to Open a Homewatch CareGivers Franchise?
At Homewatch CareGivers, our franchisees are a group of diverse individuals with a variety of experiences and backgrounds. There is no single ideal candidate. Instead, we look for individuals who have the drive, goals, and compassion required to run an effective home care business.
We consider candidates very carefully to ensure they will be a strong representative of our brand. While prior medical or healthcare experience is not necessary, we do find that the franchisees who own the most successful offices in our home care franchise network often share similar qualities.
Do these traits sound like you?
- You can follow our proven business model
- You are seeking a people-driven service opportunity
- You are civic-minded and a community partner
- You want to play an active role as owner of your business
- You have experience leading and managing an array of individuals
- You share a passion for our mission, vision, and values
- You want to create jobs in your community
- You are skilled at communication and networking
- You are willing to collaborate on best practices with our support team and franchisee network
- You are able to meet our financial investment requirements (minimum of $50,000 cash, $350,000 net worth, and ability to secure additional funding for working capital)
If you believe you are a good match for the Homewatch CareGivers franchise family, complete the request for information form and a franchise consultant will contact you as soon as possible.
A Day in the Life of a Franchisee
What Do Home Care Franchise Owners Do?
Homewatch CareGivers franchisees are responsible for managing the strategic direction of their business and for creating a positive, client-centric culture. A typical day in the life of a franchise owner can vary greatly. It may include running staff meetings, reviewing monthly operational costs, visiting referral sources, or greeting a new crop of caregivers at their new hire orientation.
As a franchisee, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working with our support center to establish a strategic plan to meet financial and operational goals
- Translating the company’s mission, vision, and values into day-to-day activities and behaviors
- Guiding and motivating others to take actions that support the mission, vision, and values
- Taking actions, making decisions, and shaping team priorities to achieve business goals
- Delegating day-to-day activities, including caregiving and scheduling, to appropriate staff
- Ensuring effective and ongoing on-the-job training of team members
- Evaluating individual and team performance and making appropriate developmental recommendations
- Recognizing and rewarding staff whose actions support the company’s goals
- Establishing criteria and work procedures to achieve a high level of quality service
- Hiring a solid operational staff and sales-focused marketing employees, who will be critical to your success since you will rely on these employees for so much of your daily business
Homewatch CareGivers. Here for You Always.
Supportive Home Care Services Through Companion and Personal Care
Homewatch CareGivers was founded on the idea that individuals should receive kind, compassionate, and qualified care tailored to their unique needs and in their preferred surroundings. We know that it can be overwhelming to welcome a stranger into the home. Because of that, we train our professionals not just on high-quality care but on interpersonal relationships as well.
We strive to provide the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, insured, and . We are ready to help you.