Best owners for Home Care Business Franchises
The home care industry is flourishing, with it being estimated worth being around 345.6 billion in 2022, it is sure of a growth trajectory and Homewatch CareGivers is a perfect franchise to grow with! Owning a home care business has owners deliver a variety of person-directed, professional at-home services including senior care, care for individuals with developmental disabilities, after-surgery care, and dementia care.
At Homewatch CareGivers, our franchise owners are a set of diverse individuals with a passion for people with a variety of experiences and backgrounds. We have no ideal candidate but are looking for individuals who have the drive, goals, and compassion to run an effective home care business.
We want our franchise owners to be a strong representative of our brand, many of which share similar qualities.
Do you have these traits?
- You can follow our proven business model
- You are seeking a people-driven service opportunity
- You are civic-minded and a community partner
- You want to play an active role as the owner of your business
- You have experience leading and managing an array of individuals
- You share a passion for our mission, vision, and values
- You want to create jobs in your community
- You are skilled at communication and networking
- You are willing to collaborate on best practices with our support team and franchisee network
- You are able to meet our financial investment requirements (minimum of $50,000 cash, $350,000 net worth, and ability to secure additional funding for working capital)
Many of our owners come from different backgrounds and are not in the medical field. Many of our owners have a shared goal: being able to make a difference in people’s lives as franchise owners.
As a franchise owner, she is a great example of someone who should own Homewatch Caregivers
She discusses how by owning a Homewatch CareGivers she can make a difference in people’s lives one person at a time.
To watch her full interview, click here
If you think you’re an ideal candidate for the home care business, click here to learn more