Caregiving across the US has been statistically over 75% female and spend more than 50% of their time more than male- counterparts. This makes up the 43.5 million caregivers that are providing paid care services.
Today, women are opening 1 out of every 3 new franchise businesses and female franchise ownership has increased significantly.
Homewatch caregivers our franchisees are a group of diverse individuals with a variety of experiences and backgrounds. There is no single ideal candidate. Instead, we look for individuals who:
- Can follow our proven time tested business model
- Are seeking a people-driven service opportunity
- Want to play an active role as the owner of your business
- Share a passion for our mission, vision, and values
- Want to create jobs in your community
- Are skilled at communication and networking
- Willing to collaborate on best practices with our support team and franchisee network
We also proudly participate in the IFA’s Diversity Fran program that allows the location opened by a minority or women to get a $5,000 discount!
Meet Homewatch Caregivers women franchise owner Stacey Thornberry
As a franchise owner, she had previous experience as a homecare personnel. She then went on and used her passion to open a HomeWatch Caregivers.
To learn more about what Homewatch caregivers do for females in franchising, click here!