Homewatch CareGivers wants to open the door to home care franchise opportunities. We know that our franchise owners are a huge part of our success. That’s why we are committed to making sure that a home health-care business is accessible to those willing to succeed. We are proud to offer incentives for veterans and minorities.
Homewatch CareGivers is proud to be a part of the International Franchise Association (IFA) VetFran program. Through this program, we offer all honorable discharged veterans a 30% discount on the franchise fee. Our mission is to provide home care services that provide dignity, independence, and safety to our clients. These are often qualities that veterans often exhibit. Therefore, we are named one of the Top Franchise for Veterans by both Franchise Business Review and Entreprenuer.com
Some qualities that both veterans and successful franchise owners include:
- Commitment to the safety and well-being of others
- Focus on service
- Passion for and dedication to protecting the independence
- Respect for an understanding of rules and regulations
- Follow-through based on a shared mission
We are proud to offer benefits to veterans who are interested in our franchise opportunities. We strive to give back to those who served our country.
- Get 30% off our initial franchise fee through our VetFran initiative
- Gain access to additional loan and financing options through our third-party partners
- Build a business serving some of the more than 18 million American veterans by providing quality home care services
- Make a difference in your community by providing respite care to families of veterans
- Create local jobs by hiring employees dedicated to service and care