Your Home Care Options
Understanding Your Home Care Options
How Homewatch CareGivers Can Address Your Home Care Needs
There are many options for home care, and it can be overwhelming to try and sort through all the websites, articles, mailers, phone calls, and more. Our goal is to provide information that will help you make an educated decision and the right choice for your unique home care needs, whether for yourself or a loved one.
Download this handy guide to learn which questions you should ask to ensure you or someone you love is getting everything needed for proper in-home care and safety.
Homewatch CareGivers helps along every step of the way—meeting in person to discuss specific needs and answer questions, helping you understand funding options, providing a customized plan of care, caregiver matching, coordinating with other healthcare providers to create a cohesive care team, performing regular quality assurance checks, and so much more.
Know that Homewatch CareGivers will:
- Select, screen, and employ caregivers
- Insure caregivers and pay for taxes and workers’ compensation
- Require annual training for employees providing care
- Answer the phone live 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Offer same-day care
- Customize personal care delivery
- Offer consistent staffing
- Conduct regular quality assurance visits
- Partner with other healthcare providers to coordinate care and offer additional resources and support that will improve well-being and health outcomes
- Empower meaningful engagement that fosters lasting relationships
- Provide information and resources on funding options
Contact us today to learn more about your home care options and the Homewatch CareGivers difference. It is also important to understand your funding options when selecting care.
Providing the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, and insured. This is our promise to you.About Our Caregivers
We conduct annual background checks on all local caregivers.
We provide at least 12 hours annually of employee training.
We perform in-person Quality Assurance visits at least every 90 days.
We conduct satisfaction surveys to monitor the level of care provided.
Homewatch CareGivers is Here to Help.