How to Get Home Care Services
What Caregiving Assistance Is Right for You?
There comes a time when you realize that you or someone you care for may need more assistance in the home for optimum well-being. Since this might all be new to you or them, we've outlined the general stages of the client’s journey to receiving home care.
Client Care Journey
- Realization of need for support/services
- Research care options
- Research funding options
- Connect with care team to discuss needs
- Schedule in-person meeting to develop customized plan of care
- Complete required documents
- Schedule care delivery
- Caregiver matching
- Caregiver introduction
- Customized plan of care reviewed
- Communication - example: via family portal
- Care coordination with healthcare providers
- Quality care delivered
- Quality Assurance visits every 90 days
- Satisfaction surveys
- Online reviews
Typically, if you have found our website, you are in the “Awareness” or “Considerations” stages mentioned above. The below links may be helpful for you during this time:
Providing the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, and insured. This is our promise to you.About Our Caregivers
We conduct annual background checks on all local caregivers.
We provide at least 12 hours annually of employee training.
We perform in-person Quality Assurance visits at least every 90 days.
We conduct satisfaction surveys to monitor the level of care provided.
Homewatch CareGivers is Here to Help.