Twin Falls Dementia Home Care
Compassionate Dementia Care Near You
The challenge of memory loss in advancing years is a reality many Americans face, with dementia and Alzheimer's disease impacting millions. For those seeking solace and care in the comfort of their own home, our in-home dementia care service provides both psychological and physical support, offering an extended arm of help for affected individuals and their loved ones.
Trusted In-Home Care For Dementia
Successful home-based dementia care begins with a thorough home evaluation to ensure a safe and familiar environment for the client.
You can count on the memory care experts at Homewatch CareGivers of Twin Falls to:
- Enhance safety in and around the home
- Foster independence by modifying steps to activities
- Engage the client their own care
- Engagement clients at the right time and in the right amount
- Arranging closets and drawers to maximize independence
- Look for reactions to the environment, like temperature or noise, and respond accordingly
- Know when it's time for quiet and rest
- Staying engaged in physical activity to promote circulation and muscle strength
How Dementia Home Care Services Help
The skilled home care professionals at Homewatch CareGivers of Twin Falls understand the intricacies of the disease and its progression, and as such we acknowledge that dementia care at home is not going to be the same thing for everyone. As such, we collaborate with you and your loved one to develop a fully custom care plan to cater to their unique needs while reaffirming their individuality and independence.
Memory Care vs. Dementia Care: What's the Difference?
While in-home memory care and dementia care have many common aspects, there are a few essential distinctions:
- Memory care – Professional assistance for individuals requiring daily or weekly help in managing routine tasks. Applicable to Dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and other memory-related health issues.
- Dementia care – Typically defined as care for seniors with advanced stages of the disease, requiring help in daily tasks.
Person-first Dementia Care at Home
Across the globe, 55 million people are living with a dementia diagnosis. Despite the disease, we remember that we’re working with a person with unique stories and experiences, desiring to live life to the fullest. That’s what makes Homewatch CareGivers unique in combination with our years of experience, expertise and a proven support system.
With our specialized home care services for dementia patients, you will never have to navigate the complexities of dementia alone.
Providing the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, and insured. This is our promise to you.About Our Caregivers
We conduct annual background checks on all local caregivers.
We provide at least 12 hours annually of employee training.
We perform in-person Quality Assurance visits at least every 90 days.
We conduct satisfaction surveys to monitor the level of care provided.
Homewatch CareGivers is Here to Help.