StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (303) 625-9365 Free Consultation
Caregiving Services in Boulder
Compassionate In-Home Caregivers Throughout Erie, Longmont, Lafayette, and Louisville
If the time has come for you to find elder care services for your loved one, there’s no need to stress. Homewatch CareGivers® can provide you with caregiving services in Boulder or the surrounding areas that are tailored to fit your loved one’s needs. Our caregivers undergo continuous training to stay up to date with the most accurate, current, and forthcoming care methods for a variety of different situations. We proudly serve those living in Longmont, Erie, Lafayette, Louisville, and surrounding areas.
Want to learn more about our senior home care services? Contact us today at 303.625.9365
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly loved one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Just a few of the conditions that our senior care teams are experienced with include:
- ALS, MS, or other degenerative disorders
- Post-surgery conditions
- Cancer, COPD, diabetes, or other chronic conditions
- Prenatal bedrest
- Advanced age
- Backup care for children
- Alzheimer’s disease
We’re experienced caring for clients of all ages and you can rest assured that we will treat your loved one like family, no matter what. Our caregivers in Longmont, Erie, Lafayette, and Louisville care for loved ones like their own. We carefully evaluate your situation before matching you with a team of caregiving professionals, that we feel is a perfect match. Best of all, the evaluation is free of charge.
Contact us at 303.625.9365 to learn more about our home care agency!
“Our family is very grateful to you and your services you ...”
“Andrea, this is so hard for me to tell you this; my loving wife ...”
“I highly encourage you to consider using Homewatch for your ...”