StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (484) 233-6173 Free Consultation
King of Prussia In-Home Care
Compassionate Caregivers in Ardmore, Eagleville, & Surrounding Areas
Being independent is something many of us take for granted. When you or a loved one requires care—whether due to age, degenerative disorders, chronic conditions, or temporary mobility issues—you want to be sure that you’re entrusting highly qualified, experienced professionals. When you choose Homewatch CareGivers of King of Prussia, you can take heart that our extensively trained employees will treat you and your loved ones like family.
We strive to preserve dignity while enriching quality of life and empowering independence, as much as possible. With more than 30 years in the business of giving care, we’ve learned a thing or two about meeting the unique needs of each family and easing the stress of an incapacitated loved one.
Want to learn more about our in-home care services? Contact us today at (484) 233-6173
Our in-home caregivers provide support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips:
- Keep a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly loved one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
There are many qualities that make us the trusted name in caregiving, some of which include:
- You can speak to a live person no matter what time you call
- We offer person-directed care that empowers and includes the client
- Your loved one will be matched with a caregiver who speaks the same language
- We provide regular quality assurance visits to ensure satisfaction
- We can staff a caregiver for existing clients in as few as two hours in many cases
We understand that it can be stressful to let someone you don’t know that well take care of your loved one. That’s why we take the time to ensure that our senior care clients have everything they need to be comfortable and happy.
Contact our Ardmore in-home and dementia caregivers at (484) 233-6173 to request a free evaluation today.
“Your quality of care, compassionate outreach, and measurements ...”