Being independent is something many of us take for granted. When you or a loved one requires care—whether due to age, degenerative disorders, chronic conditions, or temporary mobility issues—you want to be sure that you’re entrusting highly qualified, experienced professionals. When you choose Homewatch CareGivers of King of Prussia , you can take heart that our extensively trained employees will treat you and your loved ones like family.
We strive to preserve dignity while enriching quality of life and empowering independence, as much as possible. With more than 30 years in the business of giving care, we’ve learned a thing or two about meeting the unique needs of each family and easing the stress of an incapacitated loved one.
Want to learn more about our in-home care services? Contact us today at (484) 233-6173
Community Proudly serving:
We may service additional communities. Please contact us for more information.
- Bryn Mawr
- King of Prussia
- Plymouth Meeting
There are many qualities that make us the trusted name in caregiving, some of which include:
- You can speak to a live person no matter what time you call
- We offer person-directed care that empowers and includes the client
- Your loved one will be matched with a caregiver who speaks the same language
- We provide regular quality assurance visits to ensure satisfaction
- We can staff a caregiver for existing clients in as few as two hours in many cases
We understand that it can be stressful to let someone you don’t know that well take care of your loved one. That’s why we take the time to ensure that our senior care clients have everything they need to be comfortable and happy.
Contact our Ardmore in-home and dementia caregivers at (484) 233-6173 to request a free evaluation today.