StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (435) 253-6874 Free Consultation
In-Home Caregiving Services in Duchesne
Senior Care You Can Trust
We understand how stressful it can be to search for the best caregiving solution for you and your family. Whether you are looking for senior care for your aging parent or care for yourself, we pride ourselves on being able to offer solutions that fit into your life and give you the peace of mind you deserve. From meal preparation to hygiene tasks, our caregivers can offer assistance with a variety of activities.
Here are some of the other activities our caregivers can offer assistance with:
Hygiene – Our caregivers can help your loved ones with personal grooming, bathing, toileting, and various other hygiene tasks.
Mobility – From getting around their home to transferring to any other type of vehicle, our caregivers are fully trained on how to help your family member with mobility issues.
- Medication – Our caregivers will help remind your senior to take their medications, as well as monitor their intake times and dosages to ensure the correct medication is always taken when it should be.
- Companionship – Our caregivers provide emotional and social support for older adults, who can fall into ruts of isolation or loneliness if left on their own for extended periods of time.
- Housekeeping – We are more than happy to assist your loved one with light housekeeping to ensure they are always in a clean and safe environment.
- Meal Planning – Whether your loved one needs help with meal planning or preparation, we are able to help ensure they continue to eat and get the nutrients they need throughout the day.
- Errands – From grocery shopping to dropping off a letter at the post office, our caregivers can help assist in shopping and errands as needed.
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Luckily, Homewatch CareGivers of the Basin has over 35 years of experience providing individuals of all different ages with in-home caregiving services. Our team is made up of compassionate caregivers who proudly serve areas across the United States. We do everything we can to ensure your loved ones continue to hold their independence, while giving them the care and services they require!
It is important that our caregivers and your loved ones have a strong relationship and a genuine connection. We will always do our best to match you with a caregiver who can give you exactly what you, and your loved one, will need. Every one of our caregivers undergoes national background and DMV checks, receives annual training, speaks the same language as your loved one, and complements each client to create relationships that cannot be broken!
If you are looking for in-home caregiving services in Duchesne, please give us a call at (435) 253-6874 to get started today!
“I cannot say enough wonderful things about Homewatch CareGivers.”