Homewatch CareGivers of Westlake Job Openings
CNA | HHA | HCA | Certified Nurse Assistant | Home Health Aide | Home Care AideHomewatch CareGivers of Westlake
Making in-depth connected relationships within the home care environment is the greatest reward for becoming an in-home caregiver. We are looking for [certification] caregivers to join our growing team and help to bring our unique care philosophy to life. Homewatch CareGivers offers you flexible hours, incentive programs, career advancement, paid mileage, and training unequaled in our industry. Whether you are currently working in this field or are ready to rejoin the workforce after taking time off for your own family, this is an incredible opportunity to feel great about your job and the impact it has on others. Use our new Care+ smart phone app to keep track of your work schedule, shift responsibilities, communicate with the office and family and much more.
We are looking for [Certified] caregivers, ready to provide quality in-home care, but also to develop an enriching meaningful relationship with our clients. Our clients often require assistance with activities of daily living, but also require assistance staying connected with the outside world through social activities, appointments and errands; your role as a [certification] caregiver helps them to live life to their fullest. Our Care+ smart phone app keeps track of our client care plans, changes in ADL status and outcomes. This position allows for a full scope of interaction with the client in their home including assistance with their activities of daily living, maintaining their home environment, and keeping them engaged with the outside world.
Client Care Coordinator FTHomewatch CareGivers of Westlake
Role: The Client Care Coordinator is a qualified person appointed by the Owner(s) & Managing Director to coordinate the care services and activities of the agency and its employees. Provides care management for people of all ages and their families, to improve quality of life and maintain the highest possible ability to function independently within their community in accordance with the Homewatch CareGivers philosophy.
Scope of Position: Reports to the Owner/Managing Director
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: The appointed Client Care Coordinator for the agency must meet the following qualifications:
- Self-starter who is energetic, upbeat, organized and passionate about helping others.
- A positive, can do & will do attitude.
- Team player.
- Great time-management skills; ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills including email, scheduling software, accessing the internet, downloading and utilizing a mobile application for smartphone.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse community. Ability to communicate medical information during potential crisis circumstances over the telephone, in person, and in writing.
- The ability to prepare reports to share with the Homewatch team, clients & family members, and healthcare professionals.
- Willingness to learn and adhere to agency policies on an on-going basis.
- Meet hiring criteria set forth by Homewatch CareGivers background check and drug testing policies.
- Accept responsibility for maintaining skills required for quality caregiving and management of staff.
Flexibility with you schedule
You have a life, we get it. We work with you to create flexible schedules to create a work life balance.
You talk. We listen.
You are the eyes and ears in the homes of clients. What you see and hear helps inform our clients’ experience and well-being.
We support you
Our comprehensive training provides you with the skills you need to be successful.
No extra paperwork
You will be able to use our caregiver app to manage your shift and provide feedback to the office.
“Very highly recommended…”
“Thanks so much!”
“Great company, great employees!”